The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

The final stages.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

The final stages.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:59 am

Zephyrus snorted. "I am more than prepared to handle a woman." He said with a smirk. "After all, that is all that she is. A mere woman. I assure you, I will break her." He said with a serious tone. He had made it a point that he would and he knew that she knew that. He had tried to from the beginning. He turned and walked out of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:09 am

"It takes a man to handle a woman, boy." he said with a shake of his head. "You couldn't break a twig you pathetic waste of a life." he said with a laugh. He watched as he the clearing. "That's right. Fuck off." he said as he lowered his staff once more. He went back into the hut then, closing the door behind him as he clutched at his arm. "Gah.." he groaned as he walked over to the bed slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:33 am

Amelia looked down at the man that she had struck to the ground. "I'm sorry, I though you were someone else." She said, grasping his forearm and pulling him up. A light smile appeared on his face. "It's alright, name is Marcus." He said, extending his hand once again. She shook it. "Amelia." She said, a smile also on her face. His eyes narrowed slightly. "De la Cruz?" He asked. "Yes?" She said, her eyes narrowed as well. "Well...I am also a De la Cruz...your my sister." Her eyes widened at this.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 am

Edgar rolled up his sleeve to reveal the wound. He then moved over to the kitchen where he proceeded to clean it. Wincing slightly as the water touched the bare flesh. Once he had cleaned the wound he then bandaged it tightly, to stop more blood flowing from it. He shook his head lightly. He most certainly wasn't as young as he once was. There was a time that he'd just bare through a wound without cleaning or dressing it, those days have long since passed him by.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 am

Amelia stepped back a few feet, unsure of what to think. She knew that she was adopted but didn't think there was any of her biological family left. "So...I have a sibling." She stated, still somewhat shocked. She had never thought of having a brother. For her adoptive family never had any children. She was an only child for them. Marcus nodded his head lightly but didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:11 pm

Edgar moved over to the bed once he had finished dressing his wound. He hoped that he didn't decide to come back. Hopefully he'd bluffed well enough to keep him away at least for a day or two. He laid down onto the bed with a heavy sigh. "The sooner she kills him the god damn better." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Amelia continued to stare at him. "I...really don't know what to say..." She said, scratching the back of her head lightly. "There is so much to say and so little time." She said with a light smile. "Come with me." She said, grabbing his arm and leading him back to the clearing. Her mind was so set on killing Zephyrus, but now...she had a brother.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Edgar rubbed his arm lightly. His touch stung the wound. He snarled slightly. "I hate getting old." he said as he leaned his head back on the pillow. His eyes resting on the ceiling as he assessed exactly how long she was going to be. As soon as she got back, they were going to kill him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Amelia stopped a few feet away away from the hut. "Wait here." She said before going to the door and knocking lightly. "Edgar? May I come in?" She asked gently, completely unaware of what had just occurred. She stepped back a bit, waiting patiently for him to open the door. If he opened the door at all.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 pm

He jumped slightly at the knock on the door, reaching for his staff before he heard her voice. He snarled slightly as he'd rolled on his wounded arm. He slid himself in the covers then, hiding his bandaged arms beneath it. "If you must." he shouted over to the door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Amelia gently opened the door. "It appears there has been a slight change in plans." She said, rather calmly. Then gestured to Marcus with her hand. "I apparently have a brother." She said, a somewhat confused look appeared on her face. "This is all new so don't think I knew this all along." She said as Marcus came closer but didn't come into view of Edgar. You could still tell he was there though.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Edgar's eyebrows drew together. "So the lycan finally changed into it's human form did it?" he said with a stern expression over his face. "This changes nothing." he said as he pointed his other hand to her. "With or without that sword fixed. You will combat Zephyrus." he said sitting himself up but still managing to hide his wound from her under his sleeve. "He's been here once. He'll still be around. No doubt he's seen you come back. So prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Amelia looked back at Marcus. "Your the black wolf?" She asked, her eyebrows drew together. Marcus nodded his head. Amelia then turned back to Edgar. "Here? Surprising, but at least I can get him alone. Not have any of Hazari's pets to assist him." She said, a slight smirk appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Edgar looked to her sternly. "Be aware of what's around you. Not everything is as it appears." he said as he shook his staff to her, his sleeve then accidentally rolled up revealing his bandages. He shook it back down once more as he pulled himself to his feet. "Help or not. He is a very powerful and skilled enemy. Use everything you have learned." he turned back to face her once more. "Everything."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:46 pm

Amelia narrowed her eyes at the bandages, she stepped forward to look at them but decided against it. She nodded her head to him before turning back to Marcus. "I will handle this, alone." She said before leaving. No doubt Zephyrus had fled, he was ordered not to touch her unless Hazari said so. Marcus had a confused look on his face, he had just found his sister and now something had happened.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Edgar cleared his throat as he looked to her. He gripped her arm. "You're going no-where." he said as he pulled her back, gritting his teeth because he'd grabbed her with his bad arm. "He will come to you. No doubt he has gone back to Hazari to tell him that you've completed your training. Wait." he said as he released her arm.

----

Hazari sat back in his chair with a dark smile over his lips. "So she's finished her training.." he said as he looked to Zephyrus with a smirk. "Good." he said as he flashed a grin. "You have indeed proven yourself worthy my friend." he tilted his head slightly. "So much show that I will allow you to have your way with her before bringing her before me." he said as he traced a finger over his bottom lip. "You may do what you wish to her. As long as she is alive and not close to death when she is brought before me. I wish to have the pleasure of that myself. Understood?" he said with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Amelia turned to look at Edgar. "Alright." She eyed him slightly before glancing at Marcus, then back to Edgar. "Do you need anything?" She asked him cautiously. She waited for him to give her that glare he usually had. Marcus watched the two intently, his eyes flickering from one to the other.

---

Zephyrus nodded his head. "I understand completely, sire." He said, giving a slight bow. "Would you like me to bring the healer as well?" He asked, a slight smirk on his face. He had left him an injury, more of a reminder than anything else. "Or do you have other plans for him?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Hazari nodded his head as he bowed. "No, no. I have big plans for the healer." he said with a dark laugh. "Go and have fun, captain." he said with a dark smile. "Anyone else there, feel free to slaughter them." he said with a simple shrug. "Oh! Before I forget. Have you found out who her allies are?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Zephyrus smirked and was about to leave when Hazari asked his next question. "Her lycan friends, Onai, Shayna, and the others that were with her. Onai is in the dungeons as we speak, as well as Shayna. You might want to go down and see Shayna, the guards are having...trouble with her." He said with a light smirk. "Other than that, I have found no other allies, your majesty."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Hazari smirked darkly. "I will pay her a visit." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Good. You can go now." he said before sweeping from the throne room himself. He made his way through the castle, various guards and servants alike bowing to him to show their respect. He pushed open the dungeon doors, sweeping down the stairs as he stopped outside of her cell. "I hear there has been trouble?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.
(Feel free to rp the guards as well. Just random npc's)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:12 pm

(Okay, I will)

Shayna's head snapped up as she heard the king's voice, she growled at him and charged the door. Only to be stopped by the chains that held her. The guard overlooking her bowed low in respect. "We can't get near her, she dealed a large amount of damage to the guard that tried." He said, glancing at Shayna every now and then. Her tattoos seemed to catch the light just right, glowing in a sort of way. "We have threatened the life of her lycan friend but it does no good."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Hazari laughed darkly as she attempted to reach him. His eyes then moved to Onai. She was still injured. He moved quickly over to her, unclipping his katana from his as he drove the point of the blade into her thigh, twisting it so she screamed in pain. "You will let the guards near you Shayna. Or Onai will suffer more than this." he said with a smirk as he with drew the sword. Slamming the blunt end of it into her jaw, sending her into the floor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Onai gasped as she felt the blade twist in the flesh of her thigh, she did scream but only in pain. Then groaned as the hilt of the blade slammed into her jaw. Shayna growled quietly before calming down, her body language showed that she wouldn't attack anyone. Onai reached up to rub her jaw slightly. Shayna gave her a concerned look before returning her gaze to Hazari, only her face held a glare.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Hazari smirked darkly as he walked over to Onai. He kept his katana held in one hand but gripped her face in his other. "I've been told to come and pay you a visit. Is there information you have to tell me on your little friend Amelia?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow as he tightened the grip on her face before throwing her back against the wall. "Talk." he said as he pointed the tip of the blade that dripped with Onai's blood at her throat.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Onai winced as she was thrown into a wall. "I know only this, Hazari. She will come, and when she is through with you...you will be begging for your death." She hissed slightly. Leaning back slightly, away from the blade. Shayna smirked lightly, moving slightly and causing the chains to rattle.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final stages.    The final stages.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The final stages.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: