The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

New Edition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

New Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:41 am

Grogin looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "No doubt it will be different, we have different materials to work with, us with the under ground, you with nature above." he said coughing into his hand. His eyes moved over to Anna. "The girls very loyal. She wont accept to being ruler because she'll refuse to accept that I'm dying in the first place." he said with a light chuckle. "Anna, come here please." he said with a smile. "Where is this thing you might have?" he said to Isadora.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 am

Isadora nodded her head, shifting her gaze to Anna as she came over. "Yes, my king?" She asked with concern. "You know that we have influenc over nature, we breed certain plants for our medicines and potions. If I knew the full details of your illness, then I am sure we can come up with something." Isadora stated, rocking Vanya a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 am

Grogin cleared his throat once more. "Anna's been working closely with Azent, our healer, since I took ill. She knows all the details." He said patting a hand on her shoulder. "She took a special interest in medicine." he said with a chuckle. He then looked to Isadora, "If you can get rid of this, then I will owe you a debt." he said with a serious expression upon his face.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:08 am

Anna smiled lightly, yet she was saddened, she saw the king as a friend more than anything. "We have tried many things, but nothing has worked yet." She said with a sigh. Isadora drummed her fingers against her arm in thought. "What are the symptoms?" She asked, looking at Anna. "Coughing, sometimes blood comes out, pains in the chest." Anna said, chewing her bottom lip a little as she thought a little more. "At first, we though maybe it was a heart attack, but then he started to cough up blood." Isadora nodded as she listened. "I see." Then she looked back at the king. "This may have a cure. I hate to say this, but I am not making any promises." She said wig a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Grogin leaned back into his chair chuckling slightly. "I'm an original symptom." he said with a nod, chuckling once more. "Don't you get upset." he said pointing a finger to Anna sternly. "I'm going to be fine." he said with a wink to her. His eyebrows rose slightly. "How long until you can make the cure and get it back to me?" he said clearing his throat. "Not that I'm on a time limit or anything." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

Anna smiled lightly at his reassurance. "I know." She said quietly, remaining by him. Isadora nodded slightly. "It shouldn't take long but my guess would be a week at the latest." She said, gently stroking Vanya's face. "Our healers work rather fast when it comes to these kinds of things." She said giving a reassuring smile. "It is the least we can do for you."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:19 am

Grogin nodded and smiled to Anna lightly. "Aye, that'll be fine. But, would you be able to take Azent with you and allow him to work with your healers?" he said with a raised eyebrow before looking to Anna. "And Anna." he said with a warm smile. "Give me a rest from all her care" he said with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:28 am

Isadora nodded her head. "Of course." She said, then looked at Anna with a smile. "They are welcome, anyone is." She said, looking back at the king. Anna put on a scowl before chuckling lightly at the king. "More like I need a break from you." She said with a laugh, then looked at Isadora with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:33 am

Grogin looked to Anna with a shake of his head, still laughing. "Go and get Azent before my boot meets your rear end." he said with a chuckle. He then waited for her to leave before turning to Isadora. "I'm not sure I'll make the week." he said clearing his throat. "I'm pushing it as it is." he said rubbing his chest lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:36 am

Anna rolled her eyes slightly but bowed before leaving the room to fetch the healer. Isadora nodded her head slowly. "We will try." She said, shifting her weight slightly to the other hip. "In case that we don't...may I ask who will take your place if Anna doesn't?" She asked curiously. "The alliance won't change as the rulers do." She said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Grogin smiled to her lightly. "Thank you." he said with a nod. "My son will take over." he said clearing his throat. "We don't really speak much these days. But I have heard that he approves of the alliance." he said with a confirming smile. "He is travelling at the moment. In the human world." he said with a concerned tone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Isadora nodded her head. "Your welcome." She said, then raised an eyebrow in a curious way. "I see...I was not aware of that fact." She said, noting his concern. "We are having the same issue. Some of the younger generations of our race are becoming more and more intrigued with the outside world." She said, concern also in her voice. She and Fenian had the same worry for their daughter, wondering if she would follow in their footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Grogin scratched the top of his balding head. "All the stories that have been gathered about the human world just interest the young." he said with a slight laugh. "We make them sound so interesting." he said with raised eyebrows. "Which they clearly aren't, but they will need to see that for themselves." he said noting her look on her face. "I'm sure you're daughter will be nothing like my boy." he said with a nod, before an idea struck over his face. "I may have an idea.." he said stroking his beard. "If we could get.. your daughter together with my son.." he said with a tilt of his head. "It would be a way to unite the kingdoms."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Iasadora nodded in agreement. "It is something that all young adults must learn with their own experience." She said, tilting her head as she listened to him. Her eyes widened slightly. "I honestly did not think of that." She admitted. "I mean no disrespect what so ever, but I should not make that decision for her." She said calmly. "She will have to decide for herself when she comes of age."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 am

Grogin smiled warmly. "Indeed it is!" he said leaning back in his throne. He snorted slightly before coughing. He waved a hand to her. "Just a suggestion. I doubt my lad would allow me to arrange it for him anyway." he said with a laugh. He took a few deep breaths as he smiled. "Well, I'm hoping the next in line doesn't come up too soon." he said shaking his head.

---

Azent poured the contents of one vile into another. "Steady.. steady.." he said as his tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth. He then placed both vile's onto the table. He moved over to a pestle and morter, crushing up a small group of what appeared to be stones into dust. He then poured the dust into the vial. The liquid changed colour as he yelled. "I did i-!" he began before the vial's contents exploded and he hit the floor. "By all the sodding ancestors!"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:00 am

Isadora smiled lightly, Vanya started to shift and wiggle a lot. Isadora rocked her and it seemed to calm her down. "As you can see." She started but had to shift a little. "She refuses to sit still, already forshadowing some good and some bad things." She said, chuckling slightly as Vanya grabbed hold of a piece of her hair and started to play with it.

---

Anna knocked gently on the door before entering. She was about towel how it was going, u tip she saw him on the floor. She kept a straight face but in her mind she laughed a little. "You will get it next time Azent." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:04 am

Grogin cleared his throat as he looked to them with a smile. "Aye, you'll have your 'ands full when she grows up." he said with a laugh. "That's for sure." he nodded slightly. "Can only 'ope she'll be as beautiful as her mother." he said with raised eyebrows. He rubbed at his throat gently to sooth it. "Where is that sodding healer, need to the medicine as soon as I can get it."

---

Azent pushed himself to his feet, dusting himself down. "Do you want to meet your ancestors?" he said squinting his good eye. "Then shut your trap." he said moving back over to a large dusty book, he picked up a quill and began scribbling in it. "What do you want?" he said, his nose still buried in the book.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 am

Isadora rubbed her nose against Vanyas before cradling her in her arms again. Then she looked at the door. Her ears flicked to any sound hat was made as she listened for footsteps. "If we want his to work, they will needto hurry and get back. I was hopig to get back before dark." She said, looking back at the king. The last thing she wanted was to run into goblins again.

---

Anna scowled but ignored his rude remark. "The king wants you an I to accompany Queen Isadora back the Elf kingdom to find a cure for his illness. He queen says they may be able to help since their medicine is different from ours." She said, her face serious as she spoke. She want to help the king and do it right away.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:24 am

Grogin stroked at his beard again. "Aye, aye." he said as he looked to the door with a slight frown. "Don't worry. They wont attack you with protection." he said tilting his head lightly. "I assume you brought guards?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow lightly. "The goblins tend to go for weaker targets. One's that cannae defend themselves." he said in a gruff tone.

---

He looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "I suppose working with the knife ears could unlock some new doors.." he said more to himself than to her. "If it's for the king. I'll go." he said rolling his shoulder lightly. "Get going then lass." he said pushing her to the door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:43 am

Isadora nodded. "Yes, my husband refused to let me leave without them." She said with a light smile. "Of course I would not have." She said. The goblins still worried her, they were unpredictable beings. Who knows what their next move may be.

---

Anna nodded her head. "I will be in the throne room." She said before pulling he door shut behind her. She strolled back, glad that Azent would help. She wasn't sure what his take on the elves was. She had not bothered to ask.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 am

Grogin nodded his head lightly. "Wise man." he said leaning his head back as his eyes closed for a few seconds. "The goblins wont bother you with guards." he said in a slightly worn out voice. "They're stupid but they know when they'll die." he said with a slight chuckle.

---

Azent placed a large box onto the table. He then moved around his lab putting various things into it. He gathered up samples, liquids, vials, pestle and morter, all sorts of things. He scratched the top of his head lightly before putting a lid onto the box. He then pulled open the door, picked up the box and strode down to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:15 am

Isadora nodded her head slightly as she looked to the door. Waiting for the two to come in. As if reading her thoughts, Anna opened the door and came in. "Azent is coming, your highness." She said with a bow. Then moved to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 am

Grogin opened his mouth to speak before Azent kicked the doors open. "Right, I'm ready." he said placing the box into Anna's arms. "Drop it and I'll drop you." he said pointing a finger to her. He approached the king, bowing to him respectfully. "I'll get the cure and I'll get back 'ere before you even notice I'm gone." he said as he rose up. Grogin laughed lightly. "Thank you my friend."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:48 am

Anna scowled at him and Isadora chuckled lightly before standing up. "Well we better get goon then. Thank you for your time." She said, bowing her head a little to Grogin. "We will be back soon with the cure. Until then, I suggest that you take it easy and get as much rest as possible." She said, then turned and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 5:50 am

Grogin laughed lightly. "Bah, rest is for old men." he said waving a hand to her. "I'll be fine." he said with a smile. Azent looked to him lightly. "Well take care of yourself your majesty." he said before clapping a hand onto Anna's shoulder. "Come on lass, the box isn't going to sprout legs and carry you." he said as he followed after Isadora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Edition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: