The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

New Edition

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:25 am

It was early morning, the dew still clung to the blades of grass. A group of elves moved quietly through the forest. Two of them being the Queen and her daughter, Vanya. They were on their way to meet with the dwarves and share the news. The King and Queen thought it best since they had an alliance with them. There was much they could learn and gain from eachother. Isadora smiled lightly as she held her sleeping daughter close, that was what Vanya did most of the time. Sleep, eat, and cry. Isadora wouldn't trade it for anything. She loved her daughter with her entire being. She looked up and soon the dwarf city came into view.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:13 am

Grogin stroked at his beard thoughtfully as he leaned back in his throne. "Any news of the goblins?" he asked before clearing his throat lightly. "Not as of yet your highness, but we have scouts keeping an eye on them." Gundrik said in his gruff voice. Grogin nodded his head lightly. "Who is in charge of the scouting operation?" he asked. "Anna, at his highnesses request of course." he said calmly. "Send for her." Grogin said with a smile. "Of course." he said before bowing and moving off to find her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:31 am

Isadora and the group of guards with her, soon reached the tunnel entrance. Her eyes moved upward, scanning the mountains and for any sign of the goblins. She knew they were stupid, but not stupid enough to attack her when guards were around. Yet, you never knew with their kind. She greeted the dwarves that were there with a warm smile.

---

Anna was giving orders to some scouts and showing them maps of the area. Possible places that goblins were and to report back to her immediately if there were any. "The elf king has made it clear that he doesn't want them to know the location of their city. I know most of you do not agree with the new alliance but I do. You have a problem, tell me now." She said, looking over them. None objected but simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:36 am

The dwarf guards nodded to Isadora lightly. "Mornin'." one of them said as he pushed the entrance open, leaving the other guards there. "You know the rules miss, the guards stay outside." he said as he turned back to face them. The dwarf guards looked to the elves, some with disdain, some with new found respect from the past encounter.

---

Gundrik approached Anna, hearing her speak to the scouts, he rose an eyebrow lightly. He cleared his throat as he was stood behind her. "King Grogin wants to see ya'." he said simply. His eyes moved over the scouts. They were simply dressed for camouflage, making it easier for them to spy on goblins and seek them out without being seen themselves.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am

Isadora nodded her head and turned to her guards. "Stay, and be respectful." She said, they bowed their heads. Then she proceeded forward, holding Vanya carefully as she did so. She made her way slowly once she reached the inside. Soon reaching the carts that travelled back and forth. She eyed them as she dismounted her horse. "This is what Fenian was talking about." She said as she eased into one.

---

Anna turned and nodded to him before looking back at the scouts. "Move out." She said, they nodded and left to do what they were told. Anna made her way through the castle and to the throne room. She approached the king and gave a bow. "You called for me sire?" She asked, lifting her head up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 am

The dwarf guards closed the entrance behind them as they entered. The guard lead the way to the carts, opening one up to allow her to get in. "Aye. This is the only way into the city. They wont work unless there's a dwarf in one." he said as he sat himself at the front of the cart. The cart then set off with speed, rattling along the tracks as it moved faster and faster. The car then came to a stop at the large city. "Here we are." he said as he opened the cart, stepping out of it as he held it open for her.

---

Gundrik followed after her as they approached the throne room. Grogin smiled lightly to her. "I wanted an update on the goblin activity." he said before he coughed madly, Gundrik rushed over and patted the king on the back. Grogin then gestured a hand to him. "I'm fine, I'm fine Gundrik." it was no secret that Grogin had taken ill over the past few weeks and it seemed to be getting worse.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:54 am

Isadora's eyes widened as they went, the wind whipped through her hair. It was amazing how they did this. Once they stopped, she looked down at Vanya to see if she was awake. She was but didn't make a sound, only looked up at her mother. She then stepped out of the cart and took in the city, it was truly beautiful. "Amazing." She said, then looked down at the dwarf. "Where to?"

---

Anna looked at the king with worry, she was one of the first to hear of his sickness and helped him whenever she could. She came forward a little. "They have been surprisingly quiet, your majesty. They haven't moved since the elf queen was released." She said. "It seems that they have learned their lesson...for now." She said with a slight scowl.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 am

The dwarf guard then slammed the cart door shut. "If yer going to throw up, do it now." he said raising his eyebrows. "We go to the palace." he said gesturing his head over to the large castle carved in to the very mountain it self. He moved on through the streets. "Keep close. Not all dwarves approve of the alliance and it's easy to get lost 'round 'ere." he said marching his way up towards the castle.

----

Grogin stroked his bead lightly, the same warm smile on his lips. "There planning something." he said in a tone that was obvious he was suppressing another coughing fit. "Aye, well." he said clearing his throat. "I still want a close eye kept on them. If they even wipe their nose with their hands I want to know about it." he said laughing slightly. "I doubt they'd wipe their nose though." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 am

Isadora shook her head. "No need, my stomach is stronger than my husbands." She said with a light smile. She made sure to follow him close. Vanya reached up and placed a hand on her chest, cooing lightly. Isadora stroked her cheek lightly and kept right behind the dwarf guard. Nodding to various dwarves that they passed.

---

Anna nodded her head in agreement. "I believe they are." She said, tilting her head lightly. "I doubt they even take baths.' She said with a chuckle. Then glanced at the door. "The elf queen, Isadora, is on her way." She said with a smile. "I'm sure you will like her for she is very kind." She said, remembering how the queen smiled at her when they were at the goblin city.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 am

The guard looked to her plainly before moving on through the streets. As they past various shops, some dwarves spat onto the ground as they saw the elf, others waved. The different dwarves had different feelings to the elves. As they approached the bottom of the palace steps, the guard stopped. "Head up the steps, you'll be taken to the king." he said, bowing his head to her before he set back off for the cart.

---

Grogin nodded his head. "Which is why I put you in charge." he said lightly. He laughed loudly coughing slightly before he held it back again. "Oh?" he said clearing his throat to push back the cough. "I'll take your word for it my dear." he said with a smile. He then pulled out a handkerchief, coughing into it. When he pulled it away there was blood on it. "Bleh.." he said as he folded it up.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:24 am

Isadora nodded her head to the dwarf guard. "Thank you." She said, then headed up the steps just as he directed. She neither smiled nor scowled at the dwarves, she knew they had mixed feelings and didn't blame them. The elves were the same way, some accepted the alliance while others didn't. Vanya patted her mothers arm lightly as they went, keeping herself occupied.

---

Anna nodded her head, then looked at Gundrik. She knew that he didn't like the elves, but didn't have a chance to hear what he thought of the alliance. "How does your illness fare? Are you getting better?" She knew he wasn't but asked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:45 am

Grogin sighed slightly as he tucked the handkerchief away. He smiled to her warmly. "I'm fine." he said reassuringly. He had aged a bit in the past few weeks as well, his once brown hair had become greyer and whiter in certain areas. "I'll survive." he said with a wink, chuckling to himself lightly. "Now go and look out for the elf queen and show her in when she gets here." he said gesturing her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:01 am

Anna nodded her head before turning and leaving the room. She quickly made her way to the castle entrance where she smiled as she saw Isadora. "Greetings, your highness.' She said with a bow. Isadora smiled. "For one that assisted my husband, you do not need to bow." Anna blushed slightly before looking back up at her. "This way, the king awaits you." She said, then lead Isadora back to the throne room. Two guards opened the doors for them and closed it once they were through. "My king, this is Isadora, Queen of the Elves." Anna said with a bow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:18 am

Gundrik looked to the king with a frown. Grogin looked to him with a smile, shaking his head. "I'm fine Gundrik. Trust me." he said lightly. "It'll take a lot more than an illness to get rid of me." he said with a chuckle. "I just don't think it's a good idea to let the elves in to see your weakened state." he said clenching his fist. "Gundrik I.." he began before the doors were opened. His eyes moved to the elf with a warm smile. "Welcome, welcome."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:16 am

Anna stepped out of the way and to the side, just in case the king needed her. Isadora bowed her head slightly. "Thank you." She said with a smile, glancing at Gundrik. She figured he must be one of the ones that doubted the alliance. The elves were known to go by their word, and that is exactly what she planned to do. They were not like the humans, greedy and betrayers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 am

Grogin looked across to Gundrik. "You can go Gundrik, I shall talk to you later lad." he said with a smile. Gundrik bowed to the king, grunted at the elf then left the room. Grogin shook his head lightly. "I apologize on his behalf." he said gesturing a hand after him before quickly raising it to his hand as he coughed, desperately trying to keep his mouth closed to no more blood came up. He then patted his chest with his fist.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 am

Isadora tilted her head to the side. "It is alright, some of the elves are the same way." She said, then looked down at Vanya. Who started to suck on the fabric of that was wrapped around her. She looked back up at the king, taking note to his coughing. "You are ill." She pointed out. "I assume that the others know?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 am

Grogin smiled lightly. "Can't control them all." he said with a laugh. His eyes went to the baby, the smile broadening slightly. "Aw bless." he said before his eyes moved up to her once more. "It's nothing, I'm fine. Just a cough." he said clearing his throat. "I have no secrets from my people." he said rubbing his throat through his beard softly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am

Isadora smiled and looked down at Vanya once more. "I was pregnant with her when I was kidnapped. Thankfully the goblins were too stupid to know. They thought I was fat." She saic with a slight scowl but then chuckled. She came forward a little. "You do not look well." She pointed out gently. "How long has this been going on for?" She asked curiously, careful not to anger him. Despite them both being rulers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:48 am

Grogin looked to her with soft eyes, looking down to the child. "Ayee, goblins aren't the cleverest of things." he said with a laugh. "She's beautiful." he said in his gruff voice, yet again holding back a cough. "I've looked worse. Believe me." he said with a smile. "Just a couple of weeks. Not that long really." he said before he cleared his throat loudly. "Anna, can you get my a glass of water my dear?" he asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

Isadora looked down at Vanya, who seemed to coo in agreement. "Thank you." She said, looking back up at him. "That may be, but you should get it taken care of." She advised gently. "A little thing like that can turn into something very nasty." She said, with a light smile. Anna nodded her head. "Yes, your highness." She said before leaving to go get it. She soon returned and offered it to him with a slight bow of her head. Isadora watched her for a little bit before shifting her gaze back to Grogin. "I think the goblins are planning something, it is unusual for them to be this quiet." She stated, shifting her weight from one hip to the other.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 am

Grogin cleared his throat. "My pleasure." He said leaning forward slightly, cooing to the child from afar. He waved a hand at her. "The healer's already taken a look. There's no dwarven medicine for this." he said as he patted a closed fist into his chest. He nodded his head to Anna as she returned with the glass of water, downing the water. "Much better." he said with a grin. "Nah, they're too stupid to plan anything." he said with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:11 am

Isadora moved closer, Vanya turned her small head to look at the dwarf. She opted her head to the side, her eyes wide and full of wonder as she looked at him. "A curious one she is." Isadora said, looking at Vanya with a smile. "The goblins orchestrated my kidnapping and framed you for it." She said, looking up a the king. "If they are capable of that, then it may be possible they are capable of more. I am simply saying that they should be watched carefully." Isadora said, her face serious yet her voice was gentle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am

Grogin looked down to Vanya with a warm smile. "Coochie coo!" he said as he wiggled a finger at her. "Aye." he said with a nod. "I have more important things to worry about than the ruddy goblins." he said coughing once more. His eyes landed on Anna with a smile. He then lowered his voice so that she couldn't hear. "I have to look after my kingdom, I wont last much longer with his sodding illness." he said patting his chest, smiling to Anna once more. "So unless you have some form of miracle cure love, I don't think we can help eachother."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 am

Vanuatu giggled and thrust her arms upward, letting out a coo of her own. Isadora smiled lightly but nodded her head in respect. "Maybe we have something that can help you, I'm not sure how different our medicine is from yours though. But we can try." She said, glancing at Anna, who raised an eyebrow in question bit remained silent. "Do you plan to make her the ruler in your place?" Isadora asked quietly, so Anna couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Edition   New Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

New Edition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: