The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Let the training begin?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Let the training begin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:15 am

Amelia nodded her head slightly. It was a start, but at least he was willing to teach her. Her wound stopped bleeding and she pulled the hankerchief away. "At first it was revenge, but not anymore." She said, rubbing the back of her head. She got to her feet but remained in a crouch position. Balancing on her heels as she wiped the remaining spots of blood of her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

Edgar's eyebrows drew together slightly. "What's the reason now, girl?" he questioned as he glared to her slightly. It had been so long since he''d taken a student. The last student he had was Hazari's father. He sighed slightly and shook his head. If it weren't for him Hazari wouldn't be as powerful as he was today.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:37 am

Amelia looked peered at him through the hankerchief as she once again held it to her face. "Hazari needs be taught a lesson, obviously. Thinking back, if I sought out my revenge. I would be no better than he is." She said as she stood up slowly, watching him all the while. "I would be just as bad, and I don't think that is what Jacques would have wanted." She said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 am

The faintest whisper of a smile moved over his lips. He clapped his hands to her slowly. "Lesson one completed." he said as he cleared his throat lightly. "Although there is one thing you must know." he said as he lowered his gaze. "Hazari is nothing more than a manipulated puppet. It's Rodger that really runs this kingdom. He puts thoughts into the king's head." his gaze rose to her once more. "To kill the puppet you must first take out the puppet master." he said "Let the training begin."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:47 am

Amelia nodded. "It seemed that he was on edge, the last I saw." She said, throwing the hankerchief to the ground. "Who is this Rodger?" She asked curiously, tilting her head. She shifted her body to the side. Watching Edgar carefully, she really didn't want to get hit in the head again by that staff.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:58 am

Edgar rubbed the back of his head. "Rodger.. is the grand duke of Parasitus." he said as he wiped his mouth lightly. "He's been around since the final day of Hazari's grandfather's reign as king." he cleared his throat lightly. "He and I trained together as boys under a great martial arts master. We were rivals." he muttered under his breath. "I fell in love when we were finishing our training. I chose her over the completion." he cleared his throat loudly. "He didn't like that. He wanted us both to finish so he could prove he was superior." he shook his head. "He set about getting vampires to attack my wife, when I was away from her. They killed her." he said as his eyes became very moist.
"After losing her, I finished my training, proving I was better than he was. I found out what he had done and I wanted my revenge." he said as his eyes burned. "My master taught me to not seek vengeance. I never took my revenge." he said as he looked her in the eye. "Since that time, he became a grand duke in Parasitus. He had the ear of Hazari's father. He couldn't manipulate him as much as the young prince Hazari however." he rubbed the back of his neck again.
"He convinced Hazari to kill his own father to take the throne and has been corrupting him ever since."

Last edited by Adam on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

Amelia nodded her head as she listened. "Soon, he will probably have the kingdom to himself. I never thought Hazari would be that kind of man." She said, her stance easing down a bit. "I'm sure your wife was a lovely woman." She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:15 am

Edgar looked across to her with narrowed eyes. "When you have someone planting things in your head from a young age. It takes it's toll." he said as he stood himself up slowly. "My wife was 10 times the woman you will ever be." he said as he pointed a bony finger to her, leaning onto his staff as he stood. "We will take out the puppet master." he said as he wiped his face. "It is no longer for revenge. But for the benefit of Parasitus. I once great kingdom."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 am

Amelia's face turned serious at his comment. She simply nodded her head. "Alright then, when do we begin training?" She asked cautiously. She brushed the dirt and twigs off of her from their earlier scufflle. All the while keeping an eye on him. "I had heard of what Parasitus used to be, I heard it actually had green." She said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 am

Edgar scratched his head as he looked to her, ignoring her question and statement. He looked out the window to the sun before back to her. "Training will be brutal. It will be hard. I will no go easy on you because you are a woman or because I am an old man, do you understand?" he said as he rolled his neck. He then rolled his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:27 am

Amelia nodded her head again. "I understand." She said, looking down. This should be fun, more contact with the staff. She grumbled a little but then stopped. That wasn't going to get her anywhere. She cracked her knuckles as she watched him. She hoped to prove everything he said about her wrong, but by the looks of it, that wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 am

Edgar looked to her before snarling slightly. He spun his staff around him, pausing in various defensive stances. He stepped forward to her, spinning the staff before slamming his foot into her knee, forcing her to buckle. "Never look where your enemy wants you to. Be ready for an attack of any magnitude, from any part of their body." he said as he stared down to her. "Get up." he spat onto the floor, blood still in it. He began to cough madly then, before spitting out yet more blood.
"This is where the training truly begins."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 am

Amelia winced as she went down, but got up when he ordered her to. Watching him all the while, her eyes narrowing. No more room for kindness. This was going to be hard and she had to be hard for it. Her knees were taking most of the damage. "I have got a long way to go." She muttered to herself before once again taking stance. She mentally prepared herself for the training ahead, or at least tried to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the training begin?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: