The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Let the training begin?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Let the training begin? Empty
PostSubject: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Edgar walked through the trees, his staff tapping onto the ground and his feet snapping various twigs. The sun streaked through the tree's, the birds singing from high above. He snarled slightly at the continuous chirping. "Stupid animals." he grumbled under his breath. He then reached a clearing in the forest with a small rather shabby looking shack. A brief smile moved over his lips. This was his home away from home, not even the king knew about this place. The area around the shack consisted of various herb and vegetable patches for his potions. There was also a variety of trees in the surrounding areas for root and sap collecting. He walked over to the shack rolling his head slightly. He pushed the door open, the inside was rather surprising. The furniture looked well kept, there was various vials, pestles and morters and the like for potion making. He closed the door behind him, walking over to a large comfortable chair. Sitting himself down he leaned the staff over his lap, his eyes closing as he drifted into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Amelia leaned agains a tree, watching as Edgar entered his forest home. She wasn't exactly looking forward to facing him, he had seemingly made it clear that he didn't want to see her again. She sighed heavily. "But I need his help." She muttered. After a few minutes, she slowly made her way to the door. She raised her hand to knock, but paused. She sighed again. "Here goes nothing." She knocked on the door and waited. Leaning on one hip, she took the time to survey her clothing. She wasn't wearing a dress, she had on black leggings and boots, her shirt was cut off half way. Her bow on her back, dagger at her side.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Edgar snored heavily in his chair. Once this old man slept, it took rather a lot to wake him up again. The dreams that entered his mind made a smile appear on his face. One of joy and happiness that hadn't been there in so many years. A smile almost looked like it didn't belong on his face these days. It was rather unnatural for him. The sound of snoring flowed through the small shack, rattling various vile's slightly.
He'd come to the shack to get some peace and quiet, with the king being away and Rodger being left in charge, it was the only time that he could get it. There was no secret that Rodger and Edgar hated the sight of each other.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Amelia waited patiently, but no one answered. She brought her hand up to the door and knocked again, this time louder. She peeked in through a crack, her eyes widened at what she saw. He was smiling, actually smiling, even if he was dreaming, it was quite surprising for her. She always thought he was a cranky old man. She wondered to herself what he was dreaming about.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Edgar lifted his head up to the loud knocking. The smile disappearing as soon as he opened his eyes. His eyebrows drew together in anger as his jaw clenched. "There's no-one here, go away!" he shouted over to the door. Settling himself back down into his chair. "Can't even be in a cabin in the middle of the woods without idiots knocking on my damn door." he snorted through gritted teeth. He leaned his head back against the chair, his staff clutched losely in his fingers.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Amelia growled before slamming her fist into the door. "You old groutch, open the door." She muttered quietly. If he didn't want anyone coming in, then he shouldn't have said anything. She stood back a little, expecting him to fling the door open. Her arms were crossed in front of her and she leaned on one leg. She tapped her foot lightly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Edgar's eyes flashed as she slammed on the door. "I said go away!" he spat across to her once more. "I don't give a damn who you are. You could be the queen of the bloody clouds for all I care. FUCK OFF!" he yelled over to the door. His hands gripped his staff tightly. "Or I'll get rid of you myself!" he added as his teeth ground together, glaring over to the door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:17 pm

Amelia scowled. "Come on old man, I just want to talk." She said, keeping her anger in check. She wondered how Hazari had dealt with him all these years. She was surprised that he hadn't seen Edgar's more crabby self. "Open it or I will." She said, her tone low and firm. She needed his help and she was going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 pm

Edgar snarled once more. "And I want a bath made of solid gold. Look like we'll both go wanting!" he snapped to her as he leaned forward in his chair slightly. "Open that door and you'll be flying back through it." he hissed at her. "This is my sanctuary. I don't want it being disrupted by a young idiot who wants to talk to me." he said glaring at the door. "I don't know how you find me here. But I know that you'll leave. Now." he said as he closed his eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Amelia's lip twitched and she walked back slightly. It sounded like she walked away. After a moment of silence, the sound of running feet could be heard right before she kicked open the door. She didn't walk inside, only peeked in. "Come on old man, let's see what you got." She taunted, this is where she would prove to him that she was no idiot. She was good at evading, just not front on confrontation. Which is why she needed him to teach her.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 pm

Edgar sighed lightly as he wriggled comfortably in his chair as he heard her walk away. His eyes flicked open as he saw the door get kicked open. His eyes narrowed as he stood himself up slowly. "See what I've got?" he said as he picked up his staff, he sent it flying at her in a spin. It flew past her, leaving the illusion that he had missed. The staff then came spinning back, slamming into the back of her legs, sending her into the floor.
He caught the staff in his hand as it span back to him once more. "Pathetic girl." he said as he leaned onto his staff.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Amelia snarled and swung her leg around, in turn, knocking the Edgar off of his feet. She was quick to get to her feet. "You haven't seen nothing yet." She snapped, before grabbing him by the shirt and flining him outside. "No more hiding in you cabin." She said, dancing on her feet slightly as she pounced away from him. Out of his reach, but close enough to deliver a blow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Edgar's expression remained plain as she knocked him off his feet, using his staff to push himself back up instantly. He allowed her to grab his shirt with a shake of his head. As he flew outside he spun himself around, kicking his feet off a tree as he launched himself back at her. He slammed his staff hard into the top of her head before flipping over her. His arm wrapped around her head then as he slammed his foot into the back of her knee. He flipped her over his head, slamming her head first into the floor. He pointed his staff defensively at her face, kicking her in the side of the head.
"You rush to attack recklessly." he said as he walked away from her, using his staff as a walking stick once more. "You expect to take your revenge on Hazari when you cannot beat an old man in hand-to-hand combat?" he said before spinning chopsticks from his pocket, placing one in each of her notrils. Pushing them in so the tips touched the brain slightly. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 pm

Amelia scowled. "Why do you think I came here? You obviously can kick my ass...I want to learn." She said, careful not to move. She didn't want her brain impaled by a stick. "It is not only Jacques death that I will be seeking my revenge." She said, turning her gaze to him. She wondered if he knew, probably not but still. Her body had realized that the fetus was dead and would only cause further problems. So, her body decided to abort.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Edgar looked to her with dead eyes. "No." he said as he removed the chopsticks, wiping them them on her clothes before sliding them away. He walked over to his chair slowly. "Revenge is a useless waste of time." he said as he sat himself down slowly. "Why should I train you to take revenge that will no doubt wind up getting you killed?" he said as he scratched his chin lightly. "No that I care if you get killed." he added.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:03 am

Amelia stood up. "You want to get at him as well." She said, pointing a finger. "When he isn't around, I can tell." She said firmly. When he first healed her, she could tell. "I don't care if I get killed in the process, just as long as I have my vengance. Besides, what is there for you to lose?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

Edgar shook his head lightly. "I want to do no such thing. All I want is my peace and quiet which you have disrupted." he said with narrowed eyes. "I will have my life to lose. If he find outs I trained you, I'd be as dead as you. I have nothing to gain either." he said as he folded his arms over his chest. "I have nothing to teach you. You are a woman." he said with a shake of his head once more. "Women should make the food, not fight."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:13 am

Amelia crossed her arms. "A woman aye? Why not make it a challenge? To see if you can train me." She said, hoping to catch his interest. "I am not some petty housewife, and I refuse to be one." She said firmly. She had been sure to drill that part of her into Jacques. Despite him being a man, she would never, ever be tamed.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 am

Edgar waved his hand to dismiss her. "I'm an old man. My challenge setting days are behind me. This is the time in my life where I should be relaxing. Where I was relaxing." he said with a slight sigh. "If you are not a housewife then you should be a whore." he said simply. "The only 2 options that are open to women in this day and age." he said with a slight cough. He wiped his mouth as he looked at her with a glare. "Now get out."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:24 am

Amelia snorted. "Is that what you would have said to your wife, if you had one?" She asked, her eyebrow rose again. "You think that all of us are idiots, well I can assure you, I am not." She said before slamming her leg into his, snatching his staff from his hand. "Come and get it." She said, dancing away again.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:30 am

His head snapped up at the mention of his wife. "How are you mention my wife." he snarled at her. He glared at her as she snatched his staff. His breathing turned heavy as the anger and rage boiled within him. "You think that by mentioning my beloved wife and snatching my staff it will make me want to train a pathetic being such as yourself?" he said through gritted teeth. "There's a reason that you lost your husband. Because he was even more of a pathetic mess than you. It takes the lowest of the low to become a guard as Parasitus. Not to mention the captain of the fucking guard he spat to her.
He stood himself up, slamming his hand to her throat, causing her to choke violently as he snatched his staff back, sweeping her legs with it. He sat back down once more, his grip on his staff so tight nothing could tear it from him.
"You make me sick. Because your pathetic lover was murdered by a tyrant you feel that you can take your revenge on him." he spat onto the floor. The saliva had his own blood in it.
"Revenge is nothing but a hatred fuel'd act." he said as his eyes burned slightly. "You have to fight for the right reasons. Rather than for revenge. Revenge can blind you to your opponents next move." he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

Amelia coughed before she returned to glare to him. "You know nothing, old man!" She snarled before slamming her fist into his chest, forcing him to bend over. "Oh now your telling me why I should fight. That is the most helpful advice I have had all day." She said sarcastically. She flipped over his back and kicked the back of his knee, hard. "I never knew you had a wife, that's surprising, considering how bitter you are." She said, stepping back, out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:40 am

Edgar coughed at the fist in his chest, as she kicked him in the knee he hung his head. Breathing deeply through the pain. He slammed the point of his staff into her stomach before up behind her rib cage. The staff slammed into the bottom of he lungs, taking breath away indefinitely. He then stood himself onto his chair as she fell to the floor. He leapt from the sofa, jumping over her, slamming his foot into the back of her head as he went. Her face was sent into the hard wooden floor. He then stood onto her back.
He glared down to her before jumping on her head. Forcing all of his weight down onto it. He then stepped off her. He glared down to her as she began to bleed, throwing a handkerchief onto her head.
"Wipe yourself off." he said as he sat down once more. He spat down onto her broken body. "I know more than you will ever know you pathetic waste of breath." he said with a shake of his head. "You must know why you should fight before you learn how to fight, moron." he snarled to her.
"My wife was worth thousands of you. She was a true goddess. You are belong where you are now. Face down in the dirt." he said sternly.
"Don't try and get up."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 am

Amelia snatched the hankerchief from her head and held it to the side of her face. "I do know why." She said, getting up to her knees but that was it. She felt the pain but didn't cry, that was beyond her now. She had shed all of them already. "Doesn't hurt." She muttered. There was so much more to her than meets the eye. She just didn't reveal it. For now, she wouldn't fight him. He would see that she was a waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:15 am

Edgar spat on the floor once more. "You know nothing." he said as his eyebrows rose. "Liar." he said as he pointed the tip of his staff at her. "I wont have liars as my students." he said as he wiped the blood from his mouth. "Embrace the pain. Pain is what makes you know you're alive." he said with stern looking eyes. "Lesson number one. You must find the true reason you want to learn in the first place." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Until you know that. I wont teach you a damn thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the training begin?   Let the training begin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the training begin?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: