The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

A New Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

A New Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am

As Onai slammed into Hazari, his blade sliced deeply down Amelia's face. Leaving a deep gash, extremely close to her eye. The guards fired crossbows and hacked their swords at the lycan, arrow slamming into various parts of it's body. Hazari stood up, shaking his head as he tightened his grip on the katana. "Lycan." he muttered, he leapt back into the as it was distracted by the guards, leaping onto it's back and slamming the katana blade length into it's back, the blade ripped through the skin and flesh, slamming into muscles. Before twisting it in the wound and ripping it from her once more. He flipped from her back and landed in a crouch before standing himself up, flicking the blood from the katana. He stood himself in a defensive position then, any movement she made at him, she would meet the blade once more.

Last edited by Adam on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:44 am

Amelia ignored her wound as she sprinted down the street, her adrenaline was pumping throughout her body. Back at the house, Onai only grew more angry. She tried to reach behind her to the wound it but couldn't, she let out another roar and took a step forward but fell into a crouch. The blade had caused her to lose a lot of blood. She refused to shift back into her human form. She growled and snapped at a nearby guard, barely missing him. She looked up at Hazari, her eyes told everything that she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

Hazari pointed his katana at the guards. "Follow her." he stated as the guards all ran from the house, sprinting after Amelia. Hazari's eyes then landed on the wounded lycan. He turned his katana over in his hands as his eyes met hers. "Not turning back to your human form?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head as he sat himself down on a chair. "I'm sure you'd lose much less blood if you did." he said silkily as he kept his Katana in a position where he could defend himself if necessary.

The guards continued their persuit of Amelia, gaining on her slightly as they sprinted.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:02 am

Onai barked savagely at him but winced, any slight movement caused her a lot of pain. She sent a glared at him. Her claws dug into the wood as she winced again. Onai finally gave in and shifted, revealing her human form. The blood slowed quite a bit. She turned to look at Hazari. "Ow..." She said, her tone hard. Amelia continued to sprint and then darted into an alleyway. She waited until a guard ran by before sticking her foot and tripping him. She chuckled before running down the alleyway
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:05 am

Hazari watched as she changed, his eyes moving over her naked human form. "Ah, the night wanderer." he said with a light smirk. "I should have smelt you a mile away." he said with a light laugh. "You should be more careful, I could have killed you with ease." he said as he looked to his blade before back to her. "Your lucky I'm an expert with this, otherwise I could have ripped into your lung easy enough." he said as he rolled his neck around slightly. "But do tell me, why attack me and my men on the behalf of.. Amelia. For lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:09 am

Onai scowled. "I don't stink that bad." She said defiantly. "It's the blood suckers that are the worst." She stated and got up. The blood in her wound was already clotting, she could feel it. She rolled her neck, cracking it. Then turned back to Hazari. "She is a friend, and the only human that accepts me for what I am." She said, crossing her arms in front of her naked chest. Amelia looked behind her to see if the guards were following, they weren't. So she stopped to catch her breath for a second, making sure to look around while she took in air.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am

Hazari smirked lightly to her. "All lycan's do. But I do agree, vampires have the horrid odour about them." he chuckled darkly. He used the katana to move her hands away from her chest. "I'm admiring the view." he said simply. "Is that right? A human that accepts a lycan? You really do need to get out more. Lycan's protect the humans. It was the whole order of the dawn shit is about." he said as he moved the cold steel over her naked flesh smoothly.
"Do you know why I killed Jacques?" he asked suddenly his eyes moving to her face. "He was plotting a betrayal. She may not believe it. But it's true. Anyone who attempts to commit treason in my kingdom will die. They will suffer and they will die." he said with a smirk.
"Now tell me. Do you plan to serve your king?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 am

Onai raised an eyebrow and slapped the blade away. "Naughty, naughty." She tutted lightly. "That may be, but some see us as demons. That is not what we are." She said simply. "Jacques doesn't plot betrayals unless he had a reason, you got in between him and Amelia and that, Hazari, was a mistake. You may think that you had the upper hand, but if given the chance. He would have ripped your throat out." She said, once again crossing her arms in front of her chest. "And no I wasn't planning on serving you, I'm a wild woman." She said with a slight shrug and brought her fingers up to inspect them, picking out the dirt under her nails.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:27 am

Hazari smirked to her. "Demons or not. The lycan race is superior to most of the humans who fear them. Only the truly powerful humans show the respect where it is due." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Which is why you are not dead." He laughed lightly. "A mistake? Their mistake was plotting the betrayal. I did nothing to that man and I got wind of a betrayal. So I made him suffer then I slaughtered him like the pig that he was." he said with a smile. "Ripped out my throat? Who the hell do you think taught his father? My father. He also taught me. But, he taught me more than Jacques father." he smirked to her. "The Yzera blood is dominant in Parasitus and so we fight for that power." He laughed once more.
"A wild woman?" he said tracing a finger over his bottom lip. "I'm intrigued as to how wild you can be." he said as he looked over her body before his eyes landed on her face once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:36 am

Onai shook her head. "Jacques father mainly taught himself, there were few things that he learned from your father. Jacques was a good man, I remember watching him when he was a child. So fiery and full of life, but when he met her. He calmed down, quite a lot." She said, seemingly in thought. "If you fought him bare handed, you would have your work cut out for you. Despite my lycan stregth, he always managed to beat me." She said, with a slight chuckle. Then raised her eyebrow at his next comment. "Yep, I'm a wild one...keep your eyes up here." She said, pointing at her own eyes. She glanced back at the door for a moment. "Looks like your guards haven't caught her yet." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:42 am

Hazari yawned loudly. "You're telling me this as if I care." he said with a light smirk. "If I met him bare handed he'd still be a pile of ashes that blew into the wind at the end of it all." he said with a simple shrug. His eyes roamed to her wound then. "You better get that seen too. You're losing a lot of blood." he said before his eyes met hers once more. "I'll move my eyes where ever I want to. If you don't get that sorted, they'll be glancing over your cold dead corpse." he said matter of factly.

---

The guards charged down either end of the alley then, slamming into her either side. They grabbed her arms and legs before binding them together with chains. "Try running now. Whore." one of the guards spat at her before she was marched to the castle, arrows and swords poking at her as she walked. "Trip me over again and I'll cut your whore's throat." he sneered at her. As they approached the castle the gate was raised before being lowered once they were inside.

They marched her down to the dungeons with dark laughs and insults directed at her and her deceased fiancé. They threw her in one of the cells before slamming the gate short behind her, locking it indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

Onai shrugged and staggered a little, she had forgotten about her wound. "You humans, I will never figure you out." She said shaking her head slightly. She then took a step back but staggered again. "Whoa." She said, holding her arms out to balance herself. She let out a frustrated growl as she put a hand on a chair to balance herself.

---

Amelia struggled at first but realized it was no use. She let them take her to the dungeon, ignoring their insults. She whipped around as they threw her in one of the cells. Sending glares to each one of them. She then turned to explore her cell. The walls were dark and had scratch marks in them from previous prisoners. "Looks like this will be home now." She said as she continued to glance around.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 am

Hazari shrugged lightly. "You lycans, I'll never be able to get the stench of you from my nostrils." he chuckled lightly. He watched her stagger with an amused smile. "I'd say you have about.. 30 fingers? Before you run out of blood completely." he said with a simple shrug. "I would help you myself but.. what would that do to my reputation? Critically wounding a filthy lycan then healing her?" he tutted under his breath. "People will say I'm going soft." he said with a smirk. "However, If I wasn't enjoying the view, in more ways than one. Your head would be rolling on the floor right now anyway." he grinned to her. "Oh and by the way, the only competent healer. Is now rotting in the castle dungeons for treason."

---

The guards moved to the outter doors laughing and mocking. A small shadowy figure in the corner of the cell glared across at her. "For both of us." came the familiar poison laced tone. "And it's all your fault girl!" Edgar hissed to her as he used his staff to pull himself to his feet. He pointed it at her as he glared across to her. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shove this down your throat and skewer your organs." he said as he grasped the staff tightly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:21 am

Onai shook her, her vision blurred slightly. She got down on her hands and knees, then shifted into her Lupus form. Maybe that would help. Her fingers and toes turned to claws, her limbs into grew longer and fur started to appear. Last to change was her face, the beautiful skin turned into sleek red fur. Her snout grew longer and her teeth turned into fangs. She shook her head slightly and looked at Hazari, her eyes were the same. The only way you could really tell that she wasn't a normal wolf.

---

Amelia whipped around to see Edar, her face soon darkened and a scowl appeared on her face. "This wouldn't have been a problem if you had kept your mouth shut!" She snapped, her eyes burning with anger. She scoffed as he pointed his staff at her. "Just try me, old man. You will see what this woman is really made of." She dared and shifted her stance.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:26 am

Hazari watched her change with a bored expression. "Stupid dog." he laughed at her. "No matter the form, the blood loss will be the same rate." he said as he looked to the wound with a smirk. "Any deeper and there'd be two of you." he laughed lightly. "Run along doggy." he said as he had his katana ready to slam into her gut if she tried to attack him. Not that she could with the amount of blood she was losing. "Go get some bandages or something." he mocked. "Fetch!"

---

Edgar snarled to her. "If you hadn't come to me in the first place I wouldn't be here!" he snapped at her. "You were being watch you moron!" he tapped the staff on the ground. "If I hadn't said anything, I'd be dead right now. Not that this is a great substitute." he hissed at her. His eyebrows came together as his hands tightened on his staff. "Old man ay?" he said before leaping into the air, he spun in a ball before bringing the staff down heavily on her head. As he hit the floor he bounced back, landing in the same position as he was before.
"Seems the only thing your made of is a strong head." he said before sitting himself down on the one bunk in the cell. "You sleep on the floor."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 am

Onai growled and bared her fangs. The she shifted back to her human form. "Stupid human." She retorted, then turned and walked back to her hiding spot. She soon found her clothes and put them back on, wincing as she did so. "Better watch your back, pretty boy, because I will be." She sneered before disappearing into the night.

---

Amelia rubbed her head and scowled. "Old man." She repeated before lying down on the floor. "Much more comfortable down here anyways." She mumbled before lying all the way down. She turned her back to him and stared at the wall. Again, tracing images with her mind on it. Soon, everything else was zoned out except the wall.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:41 am

Hazari watched her change, admiring her backside as she bent over to collect her clothes. "Smelly lycan." he retorted to her. "I'd rather watch yours. A much better view. But if you want to watch mine. That's your choice." he said with a wink before laughing lightly. He watched her disappear into the night before his smile disappeared completely. A scowl spread over his face as he glared at the spot she had disappeared in the distance. "Seems wolf season has come early." he mutter with a smirk.

----

"Silence child or It'll be your stomach next." he spat to her as he rolled on his side, his staff clutched in his hands. "The rats seem to like it down there anyway." he said as he got himself comfortable and the wafer thin mattress that hung from the wall on a chain. "I hope they don't get hungry in the night girl. Or kiss goodbye to your toes." he sneered to her before his eyes closed and he drifted into sleep.

(And we can leave it there Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:43 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2