The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Forest Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Forest Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Chandak scratched his head "Well what can I say.. they say he even killed his own father to take the throne.. they say that even though the kingdoms full of the worst of the worst, he's still the most feared person there. And let's just say.. if a pure maiden set foot into his kingdom, she wouldn't leave that way, if at all." he said with a frown "Shall we head off?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm

(Ok do we transfer of to the Parasitus forum. Sorry I'm new)

Rynn nodded. "Yes." She rested her hand on the hilt of her sword as they went off to their destination. Dare Devil gave a pleasent whinny, finally being able to go somewhere was a joy to him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Chandak nodded his head as he walked along side her, a light smile on his face bu worry playing through his mind.

(Um.. yeah we can do, you start it because I'm actually heading to bed now xD so I will join it as soon as I get up, just put that it's a carry on from this scene Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:44 pm

(Ok thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: