The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Forest Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:04 am

The trees swayed, the sun's rays peeked through the branches of the mighty oak trees. They were old, so very old. Rynn gently placed a hand on one and closed her eyes, taking in the scent of everything around her. Dare Devil quietly munched on some grass beside her, giving the occasional nicker. Rynn loved the forest, it was where she felt that she belonged. It was as wild and untamed like herself, the only difference between her and it was she was willing to pledge her loyalty. Yet she would never be owned, never be controlled. That is why she chose it as her home, but she was smart enough to respect it. For the forest is a very unforgiving place if you desecrate it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:13 pm

The big man stalked through the forest, his crossbow loaded and held out in front of him as he licked his lips, his light grey hair blowing in the slight breeze. "Good, down wind.." he breathed as he stepped forward, in his sight was a large stag, he looked down the end of his crossbow as he took one more step forward, snapping a twig under his large foot. The stag lifted up his head an started to sprint away "God damn it!" he roared before firing the crossbow, the arrow sailed through the air, slamming into the back lead of the stag, forcing it into the ground.
Chandak ran over to is, jumping over various roots that stuck out from the ground. "Gotcha'!" he said as he looked to the dying stag, he took the large axe from his back and quickly slit it's throat to spare it's suffering. He clipped the axe back onto his back and lifted the stag onto his shoulder, he grinned to himself as he held the crossbow by his side once more, one arm holding the stag in place. As he walked through the forest his eyebrows raised at a black horse with a light smile before landing on a red headed woman, he nodded his head to her with a warm smile "Afternoon!" he called over to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Rynn's eyes snapped opened and searched for the source of the voice. She soon found it, a man that was carrying a stag. "Good afternoon." She responded, nodding her head. "How are you this fair day?" She asked in a kind yet wary voice. Dare Devil flicked his ears back and forth, eyeing the stranger as he continued to munch on a mouthful of grass and leaves.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Chandak smiled to her before laying the stag down on the floor as he lowered himself down beside a tree, leaning his back into it as he sat on the floor. He wiped a hand over his brow, "I'm a bit shattered to tell you the truth love." he said sighing heavily "Hunting's a young mans game these days, but I wouldn't give it up." he said with a grin tapping his chest where his heart was lightly. "How are you?" he asked with a warm smile over his grizzly old face.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Rynn smiled warmly, realizing this stranger was no threat, she relaxed and leaned against Dare Devil's side. He let out a soft nicker before going down for more grass. "I am fine, thank you...any news from the other province's?" She said, scratching her arm gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:34 pm

Chandak stretched his arms above his head as he yawned slightly "I don't know about the others, but Essentia's fine, I even got the day off." he said with a wink "No better way than a warlord to spend his day off than hunting in the wilderness." he said as he cracked his back loudly "Argh! That's better." he smiled as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Rynn crossed her arms in front of her chest, her armor rattled lightly. "Ahh so you are the mighty warlord, it is an honor to be in your presence." She said as she bowed her head slightly. Dare Devil shook his body, trying to get rid of the flies that plagued him. Rynn swatted them away and scratched him behind the ears. He rumbled gently and pressed his head into her head. "That's a good boy..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:40 pm

Chandak laughed lightly "Mighty ay? I don't know who you've been speaking t'." he said with a light shake of his head, "I might have been back in the day, but I'm an old man now" he said with a nod "Don't get me wrong though, there's plenty fight in the old dog yet!" he said with a large grin over his face "And you are?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Rynn laughed lightly. "I am Rynn Dubrinsky, Daughter of Gabriel and Selena Dubinsky..." She said, with a small amount of pride. She was proud of her line, it wasn't known but it made her feel like she was restoring their name in a way after what happened. Her face suddenly grew tight and her eyebrows knitted together. Dare Devil rubbed her side gently, feeling her anger through her body.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Chandak rose his eyebrows to her "A pleasure!" he said as he took a flask from his jacket and unscrewed the top, taking a swig before sliding it away, he looked to her, his eyebrows drawing together "Are you all right love?" he questioned at her sudden change in facial expression
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Rynn snapped out of her thoughts, her smile returned. "Yes...just memories coming back I guess..." Dare Devil nudged her with his nose. She swatted at him gently. "That's enough now..." She said, slightly irritated. "He is always demanding attention." She said, rolling her eyes as her horse simply munched on yet more grass.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:54 pm

A frown moved over his face as he looked across to the girl "Ah.. well sometimes, memories are better to bare if you share them." he said smiling lightly to her "I've been told I'm a good listener." he said with a wink, laughing slightly at her next comment "Oh aye, I know that feeling, I live in the palace with 3 princes." he said shaking his head lightly
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Rynn sat down and shifted her armor so it wouldn't chaff her skin. "Well, my father was a Knight and my mother a healer. Both were kind yet kept to themselves, they had never pledged their allegiance to anyone but were loyal. My father soon retired and worked in the stables. Breeding the finest horses around." She said, gesturing to Dare Devil.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Chandak watched her as she spoke of her parents, "Ahh, where were the stables that he bred at?" he questioned with a slight tilt of his head "The name Dubinsky does ring a bell.. I might have brought a horse from him in the past, then again.. I could have fought by his side on the battle field.. my memories not so good these days."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Rynn smiled. "The stables were located on the outside of Benedictus...you may have fought alongside my father. He never liked to discuss his battles..." She said while fingering some grass between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 pm

"Ah right, never really visited Benedictus to be honest with ya'." he said with a light laugh "Don't get much chance to get out of Essentia these days." he smled to her "Now then, I'm trying to remember.. it might have been when we battled the forest bandits in the wilderness.. I'm not quite sure." he said as he scratched his head lightly "You'll have to ask him"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:15 pm

Rynn's smile instantly vanished. "I would if he were here...he was killed last year, along with my mother..." She said as she watched the grass slip between her fingers. "I have been hunting them down for the past year, but every time I come close...they slip away..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 pm

The smile wiped from his face as it was replaced by a deep frown "I'm so sorry.." he said as he cleared his throat lightly "Who.. who did it? I might be able to help." he said with a slight smile to her "No-one deserves their family being taken away from them. Vampires killed my wife and daughter.." he said before clearing his throat once more "I'll do what I can to help."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Rynn looked at him. "Thank you...I have been able to pinpoint where they are now...they are residing in Parasitus..." She said, grabbing Dare Devil's reins as she got up. "You are welcome to accompany me if you like..."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Chandak looked to her as she stood up before standing himself, raising to his full height of 7 feet, he bent down and picked up the stag, putting it over his shoulder. "I would be honored." he said before his eyebrows came together "But you do know about Parasitus, right?" he said holding onto the stag with one hand, making sure it didn't fall.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 pm

Rynn shrugged. 'I have heard of it but that's about it." She said, mounting her horse. She was still smaller thatn him. She hated being small, it made her feel vulnerable. But she shrugged it off. "Why? Is there something I need to know about?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Chandak rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand "It's a nasty place.. nothing like Benedictus or Essentia or any of the other kingdoms..." he said slowly "It's a place for lawbreakers, murders, thieves, rapists.. the lowest of the low." he said with a frown "Who is it we're looking for?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Rynn gave a devilish grin. "When I'm through with them, they won't want to come within a hundred feet of me...we are looking for a two men. One named Baracus and the other Fathor. It would make sense that they would reside there...I have heard some things about their king as well, he isn't exactly the best to rule..." Dare Devil walked at a nice pace as his master talked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm

Chandak laughed down to her "A lass after my own heart!" he said as a slapped a hand down onto her shoulder, almost knocking her off the horse "Sorry.." he said with a grin, "Right, it shouldn't be too hard to find them I shouldn't think." he said as he rolled his neck, "Aye.. their king.. it will be considerably harder if Hazari's taken a shine to them.. mark my words."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Rynn pulled herself back into the saddle. "So tell me about their king, I would like to know something about him if we happen to meet." Dare Devil snorted slightly and flicked his ears, he himself almost tripped when Chandak brought down his hand on Rynn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest Home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest Home   Forest Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: