The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Arianna's Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Arianna's Manor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 am

Arianna nodded her head to Valdemar, then turned back to the girl. "I'm not going to harm you." She said, holding out her hands as she slowly approached her. The girl backed away a little, but she was stopped by a tree. She lowered her head a little and eyed Arianna. 'She is afraid...she should be.' Arianna thought as she reached her. She crouched down to her level, offering a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:49 am

Valdemar dabbed his mouth lightly. "Vial creatures." he said as he walked back to Arianna. "Their blood is disgusting. There's no wonder we don't feed on them." he said as he looked to the girl plainly. "Run along home now then." he said gesturing a hand to her. He then turned to Arianna. "So. What's next?" he said with a tilt of his head. "Technically I did save her.. maybe a reward is in order?" he said with a smile, as he walked up behind her, placing his hands onto her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 am

Arianna tilted her head a little as she watched the girl. The girl didn't say anything, she turned her head to the side a little bit as she continued to eye them both. More so Valdemar, her eyes narrowed as he came back. Arianna scowled and turned her head to look at him. "Just wait." She said, then turned her head back to look at the girl. "What is your name?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:57 am

Valdemar's eyebrows rose as she scowled. "What did I do? I only saved the little cattle's life.." he said with a light smile. "And I don't even get a thank you from her. Let alone anything from you." he said as his hands slid into his pockets. He looked to the girl with a raised eyebrow. "Look at that! She's narrowing her eyes at me!" he said gesturing to her. "No thanks and narrowed eyes. Remind me not to do anything nice next time." he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 am

Arianna stood up and turned to face him. "She is afraid Valdemar, and she should be." She scolded him. The girl turned her head more so she faced them, her fear slowly started to fade but she was still wary. After all, they were vampires. "You wouldn't expect me to talk if those vile creatures got ahold of me now would you?" She said with a raised eyebrow, her arms folding across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 am

Valdemar looked to Arianna with a tilt of his head. "No. She shouldn't be. If I wanted to kill her, she'd be drained dry by now." he said simply. "If they got a hold of you? I''d be disappointed my love." he said with a smirk. His eyes then moved to the girl once more. "Answer her question." he said sternly. "What's your name?" he repeated, before clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:07 am

Arianna snorted lightly. "Nice to know." She said, then turned to look at the girl once more. Who had stood herself up from the tree. Her eyes remained on Valdemar for a moment before going back to Arianna. "Elena." She said quietly. It wasn't a problem for a vampire since they had a heightened sense of things. Any other human wouldn't have heard it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 am

Valdemar smirked lightly. His eyes watched the girl as she stood up. His eyebrow rose slightly. "Last name?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "So we know where to drop you off." he said with a nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:50 am

Arianna rolled her eyes before smiling lightly at Elena. "I don't know...I was never told." She said quietly. Arianna tilted her head with a raised eyebrow. "Really?" She asked. Elena only nodded her head to confirm it. She didn't say anything else, father would be furious if he found out. She shuddered at the thought, not wanting to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Valdemar looked to Elena with raised eyebrows. "You don't know.. your last name?" he asked, trying to understand if that's what she'd just said. He looked to Arianna with a shake of his head. "She doesn't know her last name." he said rubbing his forehead lightly. "Amazing.. Humans really are as idiotic as they look." he said with a slight laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Elena scrunched her eyebrows together. "It's not because I'm stupid, my father refuses to tell me. I'm nothing to him, the same way you see us." She said, tilting her head down a little. Some hair fell, covering her face a little. Arianna was curious now as she to tilted her head. "Why does he see you that way?" Arianna asked, now curious about the little human. Elena stared at her for a moment. "Ask him." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Valdemar smirked slightly. "All humans are stupid." he said simply. He tilted his head ever so slightly then. "You're nothing.. to your own father?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. His eyes then turned to Arianna. Flicking back Elena as she spoke again. "What a wonderful idea. Let's go meet some more cattle." he said sarcastically before shaking his head and gesturing his hand in dismissal.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Elena nodded slowly, wincing slightly as she rubbed her arm. Arianna glanced at Valdemar before moving forward. "Let me see." She said calmly, yet firm. Elena was hesitant, eyeing her as she slowly set her arm in Arianna's hand. Arianna smiled lightly at the girl as she gently pulled a small portion of her sleeve up. Her eyebrows rose at what she saw. "Who did this?" She asked, looking at a dark, twisted looking mark. It extended from her wrist all the way to her elbow. "Guess." Elena said, averting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:45 am

Valdemar met Arianna's glance with a light smile. His eyebrows drew together as she looked at the girls arm. He moved over to them, placing a hand on Arianna's shoulder as he peered down to her arm. "That's just..." he said as a frown tugged at his mouth. "Why did he do that?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his neck with the other hand. She was a human true, but why would another human do that to her?
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:03 am

Elena pulled her arm back and quickly pulled the sleeve down. "I don't know." She said keeping her gaze averted. She became uneasy talking about it. Arianna's eyes grew soft, she felt sorry for the girl. No young woman deserved such a fate, especially when it was committed by her own father. Elena's jaw tensed a little as she glanced at them before looking at the sky. "I really should be going...thank you."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Valdemar's eyes turned to stone almost. He shook his head. "Looks to me like this.. blood bag, needs to be taught a lesson." he said with a smirk. He looked to Arianna, almost as if asking for permission. He watched as Elena looked to the sky, the smirk still on his face. "You should be going? Of course." he said lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

Arianna met his gaze, she didn't know what to do. Then she looked back Elena as she spoke. "Your willing to go back to the man that did this to you?" She asked, in a little shock. No woman in her right mind would do that, unless..."It's not like I have a choice." Elena started. "He always finds me." She said quietly. "No matter where I am, he always does." She said, then looked around. As if expecting her father to pop out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Valdemar laughed slightly. "That's women for you." he said with a nod, before his eyes widened. "Human women!" he quickly added with a clearing of his throat. He scratched his eyebrow lightly as he looked to Elena. "Well then, you better hurry back home." he said with a light smile. He placed both hands onto Arianna's shoulders. He pressed his fingers against her skin lightly, signally not to object. "Off you go." he said with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Arianna scowled lightly but didn't say anything. She watched as Elena moved away. The girl glanced back every now and then. As soon as her house came into sight, a shudder wracked her body as she slowly opened the door. There was no sign of her father so she quietly crept inside. Arianna looked back at Valdemar with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Valdemar watched the girl girl. He leaned down to Arianna's ear. "Come on then." he said as he took her hand and lead her into the shadows. He kept close to the girl. "Don't say I never do anything nice for you." he said as he leaned over and kissed her lips lightly. He then looked over to the girl as she opened the door. "Now, we wait."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:39 am

Arianna smiled lightly and turned to watch the girl. Elena crept more into the house whn a hand slammed down onto her shoulder. She cringed, realizing who it was. "Where da he'll have you been?" A gruff voice asked. "I-I-I was at the market." She stuttered, only to receive a slap across the face. "Not for that long you weren't."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:35 am

"Hmm." Valdemar stroked at his chin lightly. His mind was wrestling with itself, help the girl, or let it happen. He didn't really care either way, if he hadn't just eaten, he would have drained her dry when he first saw her. He then looked to Arianna with a sigh. He'd had his mind made up for him. "Come on then." he said as he moved over towards the door. He slammed his foot into it with ease. The door slammed open as he stood in the door way. "Evening."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:00 am

Arianna smile as they went, she knew he would have killed the girl if given the chance. Arianna stood beside Valdemar as they entered the house. Her eyes narrowed at the man whom the girl called father. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, his voice gruff and unwelcoming. "What are you doing?" She retorted, then looked at the girl who was on the floor. A large bruise already started to form on her face. Elena was terrified as she looked between her father and the two vampires.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Valdemar cracked his neck as he smirked lightly. His eyes stared into her father's menacingly. "You're worst nightmare." he said, within a second he was next to the father. He gripped him by the throat and lifted him off the ground. He looked across to Arianna before down to the girl. His eyes then moved back to her father. "Answer the ladies question." he said as his nails dug into his skin, drawing blood slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm

Elena watched intently, she wanted to move but was somehow frozen to the spot. "What are you doing? This is your child, your own flesh and blood." Arianna stated, her eyes cold and dark as she stared the man down. The man coughed and reached for his neck, trying to tear Valdemar's hand from his throat. "She is unrily." He choked out. Arianna scoffed. "That is the only reason?!?" She demanded. The man then refused to say anything else. "He...blames my mother's death on me." Elena said quietly, avoiding a glare from her father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arianna's Manor   Arianna's Manor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arianna's Manor
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next