The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Hard Times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Hard Times - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 am

His eyes looked down her top as he continued to chew his lip. He leaned his head to hers slightly. He allowed her guide his hands. A slight groan escaped his lips as she moved them. His eyes looking to her chest as the top moved further and further down. The longing and wanting in his eyes being ever more present.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:48 am

Desari smirked as her top finally was off. She turned her body and pressed against him, her chest to his chest. She then guided his hands to her waist, hooking his fingers inside her pants. "I don't think I need to guide you anymore." She whispered in his ear. Giving him a kiss before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:51 am

A satisfied noise came from Hoggle's mouth as her top came off. He closed his eyes as he chest pressed against his. He felt his hands guided to her waist as he opened his eyes. He smiled to her lightly. He kissed her neck, then her collar bone. He kissed and caressed her chest lightly, before moving down her stomach with his tongue. He moved his fingers from inside her pants and took the top of them in his teeth. He moved his head down, pulled her pants down with them. Once they were around her ankle, he pulled them off with his hands.
His hands moved up the back of her legs, before gripping her backside.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:58 am

Desari groaned and tilted her head back. His kisses seemed to set fire to her skin. Her hands went to his shoulders and gently squeezed them. Her knees buckled slightly as his hands traveled up the back of her legs and up to her backside. She let out another groan and pulled her head back to look at him.

---

Arianna continued to look at the windows, but no one ever appeared. She gently knocked on the door, it was too quiet for a human but a vampire could hear it no problem. The panther had gone off a little ways, taking all the scents of the place. Arianna knocked again, then glanced behind her. Hopefully Valdemar had not noticed her disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

He stood himself up slowly, his hands still clasped on her back side Massaging it gently as he looked down into her eyes. "You're turn." he said with a smirk. His lips found hers as he kissed her. He pulled back then with a raised eyebrow. He smiled to her lightly as he gestured to his body.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:03 am

Desari smirked and pushed him onto the ground. Then slowly crawled on top of him, her chest brushing his as she moved up. Finally reaching his face, she gave him a passionate kissed. Her tongue teased his tips lightly before kissing his chin. Then slowly moving down his neck. Her fingers undid the buttons to his shirt as she moved downward.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:07 am

Hoggle returned his smirk before he found himself on the ground. His eyes found hers as she crawled on top of him. A satisfied smile moved over his lips as a groan escaped him as her chest moved against his again. He returned her kiss, smirking slightly as she teased him. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as she kissed down his neck. He felt his shirt being undone and her head moving downwards. He was a happy, happy man.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:13 am

(Having fun XD)

---

Arianna knocked on the door a little louder. "Selene? Are you in there?" She asked. No answer came from the other side. She once again stepped back, no llight could be seen from candles. She walked around to the stables and the horses were there. If Selene had fed, she would have done so quickly. Arianna sighed lightly and sat down on a nearby log. If Selene didn't want to be bothered, she understood. So Arianna decided she would keep others out.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

(Skipping a turn xD Seeming as they're "having fun" Razz)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 am

(Yep Razz they sure are)

Arianna sighed before standing up. It looked like Selene wasn't coming out, if she even was in the manor. Which was understandable. She looked at the windows one more time before heading off into the forest. Motioning for the panther to follow her, he did so with a low rumble. Their footsteps silent among the trees. She soon picked up a familar scent. "Desari." She said with a light smile. Then picked up the pace and followed the scent to its origin, the panther scouted ahead. Making sure that no threat lay ahead.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

Hoggle smirked as he rolled off her. He turned his head to look at her. "I told you games are better when you're naked." he grinned her. He then kissed her neck softly. "You're still naked.. that means we have to play some more fun games." he said as he kissed her throat, moving down her chest. Tracing his lips over her stomach before he set up camp so to speak. As his head was down there, his fingers interlocked with hers, listening for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:47 am

Desari smiled lightly. "They sure are." She said, a slight shiver moved over her body. "And what other games do you have in mind?" She asked, her eyes watching his every movement. A slight groan escaped her lips as he moved down her stomach, her fingers squeezed his gently. She lifted her leg up a little, her calf caressing his shoulder teasingly.

---

Arianna stopped about twenty feet from them, her sight was blocked by the dense trees. She had caught another scent. "Hoggle." She scowled lightly. "Great, dare I think of what they are doing." She said. She knew of Hoggle's habits with the ladies and she had done best to keep away. "Desari, are you there?" She called but remained where she was.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:49 am

Hoggle laughed against her, sending slight vibrations. His fingers squeezed hers in return. His mouth then moved to her upper thigh, kissing down her leg. He massaged her calf as he looked to her with a playful smile. His head turned as he heard someone call her name. "No." he called back over his shoulder. His hands then moved either side of Desari's head, his lips meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:55 am

Desari arched her back against him, taking in a breath as he moved up her thigh. Her eyes following him all the way. She turned her head to the voice and was about to answer back when Hoggle did. She rolled her eyes and kissed him, her hands moving to his shoulders. Gently massaging them.

---

Arianna scowled again. "You two better cover up because I'm coming over." She said The panther rumbled and looked up at her. Almost rolling his eyes at her. "What?" She asked, placing her hands on her hips. He shook his head, as if to say nevermind. "Fine, don't tell me." She said and walked fom her hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:57 am

Hoggle's left hand moved to her left hip, the other remaining by her head. He pulled his lips from hers lightly. "You want to join in Arianna?" he asked with a smirk, he then kissed Desari's neck once more. He rolled himself off her and laid on the floor, hos arms folding behind his back. "I wont tell Valdemar if you don't." he said with a wink, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 am

Desari rolled her eyes and pulled her clothes back on as soon as he rolled off of her. "Hello." She said to Arianna with a smile, then got up and gave Arianna a hug. Arianna returned it with a smile. "It's been so long." She said, pulling back a little to look at Desari. "You have grown since I last saw you." She said. Desari smiled lightly. "Really? I didn't think so." She said, scratching the back of her head. Arianna nodded her head before looking at Hoggle. "I'm afraid I have to decline your offer. I would like to keep my head on my shoulders." She said, giving him a slight scowl.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:07 am

Hoggle rolled his eyes at their reunion. Standing himself up slowly. "Have you seen my pants-" he said before picking them off a tree branch. "Never mind I found 'em." he said as he pulled them on. Grabbing his shirt from a bush as he slid that on as well. "I'm sure I can think of better places for your head." he said with with a smirk. He fastened his buttons as he laughed to himself lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 am

Arianna scowled. "I could think of a better place for yours, rolling on the ground." She said with a slight smirk. "Besides, you already have a woman. By the looks of things." She said, glancing at Desari with a knowing smile before looking at Hoggle once more. The panther appeared by her side, gently rubbing her leg before looking up at Desari. Giving a gentle rumble before pawing at her leg. Desari smiled and reached down to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:13 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her. "It already has been rolling on the ground." he said as he picked a leaf from his hair. He grinned across to her. "You have a man, yet here you stand." he laughed to her. "The sexual tension is unbearable." he teased. His eyes then moved to the panther. "Nice pussy." he said as one corner of his mouth raised, he sat himself down onto a sticking out root of a nearby tree.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:18 am

Desari walked over to him, placing an arm around his shoulder. "I don't think you need to say it." She said, ruffling his hair a little. Arianna raised an eyerbow. "Perhaps, but unlike you. My eyes are only for Valdemar." She said, crossing her arms in front of her. The panther growled lightly at him but remained at Arianna's side. She glanced around a little. Valdemar actually didn't know she had come here and she hoped that he didn't noticed her absence.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 am

Hoggle looked to her with slightly narrowed eyes. "True." he said as he pointed to Desari's legs. "She can't walk straight yet." he smirked. "Your eyes are only for Valdemar?" he questioned raising his eyebrows. "Then stop looking at me." he teased with a tilt of his head. He looked to the panther with a roll of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:57 am

Arianna looked skyward. "You know what I mean Hoggle." She said, giving him a slight glare. Desari scratched the back of his head lightly, in a massaging manner. "Where is your mother, Desari?" Arianna asked, moving straight to the point. Desari gave a small shrug. "I don't know." She said, looking downward. Her fingers fumbled together a little.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:00 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to Arianna. "You don't like me, do you?" he said with a smirk. "It's this damn sexual tension! We need to do something about it." he said in a fake concerning tone. He turned his eyes to Desari as she scratched his head. He moved his hand to her backside, smacking it. "Behave." he said to her with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:10 am

Arianna shook her head. "Not really." She admitted. Then turned back to Desari. "Please tell her that I wish to speak with her." She said with a light smile. "I will be at Valdemar's but I will find her. It wouldn't be wise for her to come over there." She said lightly before turning away. "I hope to see you again soon." She said, then she was off, the panther gone as well. Desari nodded her head to her before she left, then looked down at Hoggle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 am

Hoggle laughed at her lightly. "Oh aye, old valde will rip her apart, no doubt." he said with a raised eyebrow. His eyes then watched her before she left. He smirked lightly before looking to desari looking at him. He looked down at himself before back to her once more. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Times
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: