The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Hard Times

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

The moon was high in the sky this night, like it usually was. It could be seen in glimpses, for the forest was thick. A small pond sat quiet and calm in the still air, a little waterfall overlooked it, fueled by a stream. Desari sat in a large oak tree, checking the sharpness of her spear. She had her full concentration on it for she didn't want to think of the matter at hand. A strange thing it was indeed, not very good thing either. She sighed lightly, shaking her head. "Mother, what have you got yourself into." She said, then continued with her spear. She always supported her mother, but this was a matter she really couldn't help her with.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 am

Hoggle's hand wiped over his face lightly. Another vampire dead. He turned a small stone over in his hands, flicking it into the pond as it skimmed across it. This is where he always came when he wanted time alone, places like this anyway. He didn't know what to do. The order was getting stronger and now he had to find Max to bring him to the empress. His hand swept through his hair before he picked up another stone. He skimmed it across the surface of the pond once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am

Desari eyes flicked up as she heard the stones skim the water. She looked over to find it was Hoggle standing there. A slight scowl crept over her mouth. The last time she saw him, he wasn't exactly happy. And throwing insults like usual. She was surprised, a cheerful vampire like him getting so angry. She looked back down at her spear and continued, slightly rocking the tree as she tested the sharpness.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:07 am

He shook his head lightly. The amount of vampire deaths were piling up. The fact that one of them was a lord just made the matter worse. But he had to put all that to the back of his mind. He had to concentrate on finding Max, bringing him back to the empress for his reward. A smirk then moved over his lips. He knew what reward he'd like from her. But it was of course up to her what reward she gave him, he could only hope.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Desari finished sharpening the two blades, so she jumped out of the tree. Landing gracefully yet with a light thump. She glanced over at Hoggle before turning her back to him. Shaking her head lightly before she picked out a sapling, it was about three hands thick. She eyed it for a moment before swinging her spear at a tremendous speed. The blade sliced through the tree like butter, her increased strength only adding to the power of the swing. The sapling stood for a moment before slowly falling to the ground. Satisfied, she then walked off a bit.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:24 am

Hoggle knew that she was here. He could smell her the moment he set foot here. He didn't turn around as she landed. He didn't really acknowledge her at all. He picked up another stone and skimmed it along the surface. He had more important things to worry about than her at the moment. He was too concerned about his goal and the means to achieve it than a sulking child behind him.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:30 am

Desari crouched down on some fallen branches, still in sight of the pond. She really didn't care if Hoggle noticed her or not. For she really didn't take notice of him. She had enough of his charms, his pouting when he didn't get what he wanted, pretty much his entire being. She scowled and leaned her head against her spear. The tip spinning in the ground as she thought. She wondered if her mother had another run in with Valdemar, probably.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:32 am

Hoggle looked to the rippling water. She should probably be told. "Your father's dead." he said, not even turning around to look at her. "The order didn't keep him alive for long." he said matter of factly. A hint of remorse in his voice. He watched the fish break the surface of the water before disappearing once more. "Your mother's fine. Valdemar left her alone." he said as he cleared his throat slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 am

Desaro stiffened slightly. "Why should I believe you?" She asked, anger laced her tone. Her back was to him but she didn't turn as he spoke to her. She scoffed slightly, catching the remorse in his voice. "You never cared for him anyway." She said, flicking her wrist. The tip of the spear went deeper into the ground before she pulled it back up. A slight breeze blew in, her hair swayed with it gently.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Hoggle turned to her slowly with a raised eyebrow. "Why the fuck would I lie?" he said as he looked to her curiously. "True." he said as he walked over to her. "I cared for you." he said as he approached. "So why would I lie to you about something like that?" he said his eyes narrowing slightly. He took hold of her shoulders in his hands as he looked down to her. "Your father's dead. The order's getting stronger. But there's fuck all being done about it."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:23 am

Desari shrugged her shoulders lightly. "All you came for was sex, Hoggle." She said, standing up and turning to look at him. "Well, do you still care?" She asked as she glanced at his hands, then back up to him. Her eyes were narrowed slightly and she leaned on one hip. Her spear pointed down in one hand while the other hung by her side.

Last edited by shadowmere on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 am

Hoggle let go of her with a slight glare. "It's what vampires do." he said simply. "Lust. You know it takes a lot for a vampire to bind to another." he said with a simple tilt of his head. He cleared his throat lightly at her question. "Do you still care for me? The hatred just seems to have come out of nowhere." he said with a light smile. "I go off, come back, hatred."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:55 am

Desaro returned his glare with one of her own. She didn't say anything as he spoke, only listened. She turned her head to the side a little as he asked her question. "Yes...I do." She said quietly. Then looked back up at him. He was right, vampires are lustful. But that didn't mean they couldn't find love. "I don't hate you, just how you act sometimes. It does get irritating." She said with a raised eyebrow. She reached up and ruffled his hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:58 am

Hoggle's eyebrow rose lightly. He moved his finger to the side of her face as she looked away. He laughed lightly. "It's who I am. I'm not changing for anyone." he said with a simple shrug, before his hands snaked around her waist, pulling her into him. His nose stroked against hers lightly. "I irritate you do I?" he said with a tilt of his head. "Even when I.." he moved his mouth to her neck, kissing it softly. "Do this?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:01 am

Desari rolled her eyes lightly. 'Yes, I can see that." She said, moving her hands to his shoulders as his went around her waist. Rubbing her nose against his before he kissed her neck. She let out a light sigh. "No, not when you do that." She said. "You still haven't answered my question." She said, pulling her head back a little to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:04 am

Hoggle laughed against her neck lightly. "I didn't think so." he smirked. His hands roamed the back of her body lightly before she spoke again. "Yes." he said simply, before turning his attention to her neck once more, sending chills of pure pleasure up and down her spine. His hands pulled her further into him rather roughly. He smirked against her neck.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 am

Desari smiled at his answer and closed her eyes. Her arms tightened around his shoulders as he pulled her closer. She tilted her head back a little but kept him pressed to her neck with one hand. She shivered as his touch but stayed close. Wanting more. She then kissed his forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 am

He watched her close her eyes with a smile. Feeling her arms tighten around his shoulders. He kept at work on her neck before lifting his head up. His lips found hers, smirking against them as he kissed her. "I think." he said before kissing her again. "You should apologize." he rose an eyebrow to her. "And actions speak louder than words." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 am

Desari returned the kiss, smiling against his lips before he pulled away. "Me apologize? For what, Hoggle?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "I wasn't the one throwing insults, so I think you should apologize." She said definetely, raising her chin slightly. "And yes your right, actions do speak louder than words." She said with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 am

Hoggle's other eyebrow rose to meet the first one. "Not at you." he said simply. "You should apologize for basically calling me a liar." he said simply. "Actions do speak louder than words so, get to the action." he said with a mischievous smile over his lips. His hand stroked through her hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 am

Desair once again rolled her eyes. "I don't know..." She drifted off, then grinned. She was quick to appear behind him, her hands sliding up the front of his chest and to his neck. "Why not a game first, it makes the fun afterwards much more...exciting." She said in a low whisper, her voice seductive. She kissed the back of his neck lightly before pulling her hands back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:24 am

Hoggle drew his eyebrows together. He smirked as she appeared behind him. He felt her hands on his chest. "A game? It depends.. will you be naked?" he asked over his shoulder. He felt her kiss his neck. His hands then found her behind him. Caressing her backside before he smacked it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 am

Desari smiled lightly. "Maybe...I might need help taking my clothing off. Could you help me?" She asked in an innocent voice. She smirked lightly as his hands carassed her back, jumping as he smacked it. "Naughty boy." She whispered, then pulled away a little. "Come on." She said, turning and walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 am

Hoggle grinned to her. "I can't promise that they'll be wearable afterwards.." he teased in a playful tone. He winked to her before smacking it again. His tongue found his lips as she walked away slowly. His eyes not moving from her backside as she walked. "Damn.." he said as he bit his bottom lip slightly. He moved behind her, pressing himself against her with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 am

Desari smiled, knowing she was turning him on. She sighed softly and leaned her head over his shoulder. She guided his hands to her shoulders, curling his fingers around the top of her shirt. Then slowly pulling them downward. All the while her eyes were watching his, looking at his expression with a smirk.

---

Arianna appeared at the front of Selene's manor. She read the note on the front but the sack of ashes wasn't there. "Oh dear." She said, then backed away. Peering up at the large windows, trying to see if she was home. The panther rumbled gently and surveyed the area. Looking for any possible intruders to the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Times   Hard Times Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Times
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: