The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Hard Choices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Arthur turned to Selene as he stood on Caiden's hand. "Please?" he said as he put more pressure onto it. "You're begging me?" he said with a dark laugh, the rest of the order joined in. "You think because you say please that I'm going to let you both leave here and drain some poor saps of their lives?" he said as he spat on her. "You sicken me." he said as he moved over to her, taking hold of her hair in his hand as he placed his blade against her throat.
Other order members took hold of Caiden.
"Do you know the reason you're here right now? Because Elijah had fucking tainted blood. He was a disease. The first father McCarty made the transition to lycan without a problem. But he changed. Making the disgusting race that you are today." he said as he gripped her hair tighter, pulling at her skull even more.
"Beg me again. Let's see if you have a slice of humanity left in your moving corpse."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Selene winced as he grabbed her hair. "Keep in mind, Arthur. We were once human too." She said, staring into his eyes. Memories flashed before her, of her marriage, Desari's birth, her parents. and the sun touching her skin. "Now please...let us go." She said calmly. Her soft blue eyes gazed into his. "Believe it or not, we hate what we are. Unlike other's of our kind." She said calmly. Caiden winced as the others took hold of him. He tried to reach behind him, to pull the arrows from his back.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Arthur laughed in her face. "And then you died. You should have stayed fucking dead." he said with a smirk. "Please let us go." he said mocking her before he drove her face into the dirt. He smushed her face in it before pulling her back up. "You say that? That's where you're entire race belongs. In the dirt." he said as his eyes narrowed. "If you don't like what you are. Then I'd be doing you a favour by ending it all for you." he said with a laugh as he pressed the blade even tighter to her throat.
"You really didn't think this through."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Selene's eyes changed to there yellow, cat-like look. Realizing that there was no getting through to this human. She growled and pulled back, away from the blade. Caiden growled and jerked to the side with immense strength, despite the arrows in his back. He threw the humans that held him against a wall. He then darted forward, knocking the blade from Arthur's hand.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:52 pm

Hundreds of arrows slammed into Caidens body as he knocked the blade from Arthur's hand. Arthur moved back quickly then, picking up the blade before slamming the hilt of his blade into Caidens nose, snapping it. He then slammed his foot into his kneecap, cracking it he then slammed his knee into his chest before sitting atop him and slamming the hilt of the claymore into him over and over.
A figure then darted forward, picking up Selene before flitting from the area. Arrows following after him. Once he was a good distance away from the manor Hoggle placed Selene down next to Desari. "I told you I'd get her." he said with a wink.
Arthur delivered one final blow to Caiden's face before he ordered the order to take him captive. They dragged his limp body into the armoured carriage that they had brought with them. As they through him in they slammed a hilt of a sword into the back of his neck, sending a shock up to his brain which knocked him out.
Arthur snarled at the fact he had lost Selene. But left with the others. Hoggle looked to Selene and Desari before moving back to the manor. But he was too late, they had gone.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 pm

Caiden growled as the arrows penetrated his body, he looked at Selene one last time before she was gone. 'I will be back...I promise you this time...' He thought to himself before he was knocked unconscious. Selene growled slightly as Hoggle took her. As soon as he set her down, she darted back to the spot. But they were already gone. "Caiden!" She called out, but receieved no answer. She gritted her teeth before letting out a blood curdling roar. Even for a female, it was terrifying to hear.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Hoggle raised his eyebrows to her as she roared, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry.." he said as he looked across to her. "I didn't have time to take you both.. I barely got away with you.." he said with pursed lips. "Where's Ishmeal anyway? He'll know what to do next." he said with a light smile as he looked around as if expecting to see him hiding in a corner.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Selene shook her head as she turned to Hoggle. "It's not you fault..." She said quietly. "And...Ishmeal...he is dead..." She said quietly before sitting down. Desari went to her mother, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "It's alright mother." She said, trying to soothe her. Tears went down Selene's face but no sound emitted from mouth. Desari looked up at Hoggle.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Hoggle's face turned to stone. "Ishmeal.. is dead?" he said through gritted teeth, the hatred plastered over his face. His fists clenched at his side. He slammed his fist into the wall, he brick and stone breaking away like paper as he slammed his fist straight through it. He pulled his hand back and flexed it. He glared down to his hand before to the whole. A snarl emitted from his throat as his fangs bared.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Selene propped her elbows on her knees and held her face. "That is what Arthur said." She said, thoughts raced through her head. How were they going to rescue Caiden? Is he alright? Will they kill him before she gets to see him again? Most importantly, what was Valdemar going to do when he found out. Selene knew he was going to blame them, but more so her. Desari watched Hoggle, it was the first time she had ever seen him angry.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:28 pm

He slammed his fists repeatedly into the wall until it was nothing but a pile of rubble and his hands were a mess. He turned back to them, the rage still pasted over his face. His jaw clicked as his jaw clenched. He then delivered one last power punch to the wall, demolishing the entire thing. He glared to the rubble, snarling down at it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Desari looked back at her mother. "We can't stay here, mother." Selene lifted her head and nodded. "I know that." She said before standing up. "But...where we will go?" Her daughter asked. Selene had begun to walk off before turning back to Desari. "I am going to get Caiden, I want you to go to the forests." She said, pointing to the dense and vast woods near them. "Go deep within it, Desari. Don't worry if you get lost. I will find you." She said calmly, a light smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Hoggle turned to her with a glare. "How do you expect to find them? They've travelled down wind. There is no trail to follow. These aren't amateurs. They are professionals." he said sternly as he walked back over to them. "Even if by some miracle you did find where they had taken him. You'd only die as well." he said as his eyes narrowed. "No doubt Ishmeal died doing the same thing. Defending the one he loved. He's only just died and you're already in the arms of Caiden. Or at least you would be." he said his expression cold and stern.
"Go and try to find them if you wish. No-one knows where the head quarters is. But that's not where they take their prisoners anyway. As I said, they are professionals."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 pm

Selene returned his glare with one of her own. "I will find them." She said simply before turning to walk away. "Even if I die trying, I will find them." She then disappeared, off into the night. Desari watched her go before moving closer to Hoggle, she finally tore her gaze from where her mother had gone and looked up at Hoggle. "She may seem weak, but she is not." She said quietly. "She has her own way of doing things, just like everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:45 pm

Hoggle narrowed his eyes after her. It was her fault that he was dead. Why should he care if she got herself killed for saving another man? His eyes moved to Desari, still narrowed, as she spoke. "She is weak against the order." he said simply. "She and your father, they were going to die when I arrived." he said spitting out the word 'father'. He may have been a vampire lord but there was no way that even he could stop Valdemar when he found out that Ishmeal was dead.
He would demand vengeance and it wouldn't be against the order.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Desari stepped back from Hoggle, a stern look in her eyes. "Sorry that they disappoint you. Even if you despise my father, he is still my father. There is nothing you can do to change that." She said, then turned to go back to the manor. She had to get a few things before she would go to the forest. She knew that the manor wasn't safe, but what would she do in the forest? She brushed off the thought as she went into her room, gathering her things.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Hoggle curled his lip with a snarl. He didn't even look at her. "It's his fault." he said simply. "He left all those years ago to keep his family safe. He comes back and now Ishmeal is dead and he's as good as. When they're done with them they'll come for you and your mother." he said with a glare. He needed to tell the empress about the death of Ishmeal. He wasn't looking forward to this. Mostly because Valdemar would be there. He didn't say a word, he kicked off from the ground and flitted from the manor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Caiden slowly came to, but kept his eyes closed. He tuned his ears in as some of the humans talked, trying to hear what they were saying. Desari pulled a bag over her shoulder, grabbing her spear as she walked out of the manor. She stopped and looked back at it. Letting out one last sigh before darting off into the forest, her footsteps couldn't be heard as she ran for she seemed to move to fast to touch the ground.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

Arthur laughed lightly before he entered Caidens cell. He looked to the vampire chained to the wall before tutting. "Don't try and escape. Those chains have been re-enforced by the best blacksmiths in the order." he smirked to him. His feet, hands, arms, legs, basically everything that could be chained had been chained, even his head. "Now then. FVS should be here soon." he said looking out the window to the sun.
"I'm sure you'll recognise him." he said with a smirk once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:04 am

Caiden slowly opened his eyes, but said nothing. He scanned the cell he was in, moving his arms the little bit that he could. He too, turned his eyes to the sun. Hissing quietly before looking back at Arthur. He glanced at the door, he was curious to see the 'father'. For it had been a few centuries. He wondered how wrinkled his skin was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Choices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: