The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Hard Choices

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 am

The suns rolled by, nothing was heard from Selene. Caiden had only seen her a few times, he would smile lightly at her and she would return it before disappearing again. She only allowed Desari to see her, Desari never pushed her mother to weither one of the men. She knew it would be best to let her mother choose on her own. In the meantime of course, she spent her time with Hoggle. Each day, Caiden learned something new about his daughter. Her true nature coming out, she was bright and energetic. Always bringing a smile to his face. Then his thoughts would soon turn to Selene.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Ishmeal had visited the manor each and every day. Showing his love and support to Selene. He had come to hate Caiden, spending time with Valdemar whenever he left the manor had twisted his opinion slightly. He knocked lightly on the manor door before pushing it open and stepping inside. He closed the door behind him. Hoggle had been spending most of his days with Desari lately, he wasn't complaining. He sprawled out on her bed with a smirk over his face. "Getting better." he teased her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Caiden sat in the living room, staring into the fire pit where one was lit. He didn't look to see who was at the door, he automatically knew. He had no hard feelings toward Ishmeal but he knew that he didn't like him. If he could have told Selene he would have, but he didn't want to lead the Order back to them. Surely, Ishmeal could understand that. Desari rolled her eyes and slapped his chest lightly as she lay next to him. "I hope so." She said with a slight smile. Selene was down in a private bath, one that was branched off far from the other ones. She let her head rest against the side of the tub and closed her eyes. Allowing herself this brief moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Ishmeal looked up the stairs before taking a seat on the sofa in the entrance. He knew where Caiden would be, so he decided not to go anywhere near him. Hoggle wrapped his arm around her as he kissed her. He then leaned his head back onto the pillow with a smirk. To say this was just intended as sex, he was spending alot of time with her.

---

Father McCarty examined the note that had been left. He then opened the book from centuries of his family in the order. He reached the same name that was mentioned in the note. "Impossible.." he said as his eyebrows drew together. "He was killed.. he can't have.." he lifted his head up then, his finger on the name in the book. "Unless..." he said as his eyes widened slightly. A frown then played over his lips as he re-read the letter again. "I think it's time they were paid a visit."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 pm

Caiden turned his head to the doorway into the main hall. He stared for a moment before looking back at the fire, the flames seemed to dance in the pit. Expressing the distress of its mistress. He wished he could go to her and comfort her, but he knew it was for the best to leave her be for a little while. Desari smiled agains his lips and wrapped an arm around his neck. She pulled back after a little bit. "What do you think of my father?" She asked, the smile still on her face but her tone serious. Selene sighed, before long she started to hum softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Ishmeal looked straight ahead of him as he was lost in thought. He had made Valdemar promise not to lay a hand on Selene or Caiden, not matter what her decision may be. He only hoped that he would keep his word. Hoggle looked to her with a raised eyebrow. "Y'know if you're trying to talk dirty.. that's definitely that wrong subject to bring up." he said with a laugh. He then looked up to the ceiling. "I don't like him. I don't hate him." he said before looking back to her. "I don't anything him." he said with a shrug.

---

Arthur arrived at Father McCarty's chamber, knocking on the door. "Come in." came McCarty's voice. Arthur pushed the door open before closing it behind him. "Yes?" Arthur asked with a raised eyebrow. McCarty handed him the letter, Arthur's eyes scanned over it. McCarty then pointed to the name in the book. "I see.." said Arthur with a light smile. "So you want me to correct the error?" he asked with a smirk. "Yes. But take back up. As the note says there may be powerful vampires there."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Desari rolled her eyes. "That's now what I meant." She said, moving back a little. "Well, your going to have to have to like him, soon or later." She said, tapping his nose lightly with her finger. "After all, he is my father." She said, sitting up on the bed. Caiden turned his head in the direction of the bath, he smiled lightly as he heard her hum. Selene finished her tune before getting up and drying off. She wrapped the robe around her and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. She then turned and walked out. Caiden heard her walk by, but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Hoggle's eyebrows drew together. "No I don't." he said simple. "He might be your father, but that doesn't mean I have to like him. It's an advantage of being one of the empress' lords." he said with a smirk. His fingers traced up her back. "I could wind up hating the guy. But that doesn't change a thing." he said as he slid his fingers up and down her spine. "He's your dad. I'm a lord. That out ranks him by far." he said with a laugh. Ishmeal turned his head to the sound of her getting out of the bath. He had prepared himself over the past few suns, he knew she wasn't going to pick him.

---

Arthur sighed lightly. "The note said to wait until they were gone anyway. It's simple enough." he said as McCarty looked to him over his glasses. "Fine. I'll take some back up." he said as he rolled his eyes. "Thank you." said McCarty, Arthur gestured a hand to him before leaving. He gathered up several other slayers and made for the manor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Desari scowled lightly. "Do you really have to bring rank into this?" She asked, a little irritated. She shivered slightly as his fingers traced her back but got up out of the bed. She rummaged through the wardrobe and soon found something. Leggings, a tunic with the sleeves cut off, and boots. She quickly put them on and turned to Hoggle. "I'm going to see my mother." She said simply before exiting her room. Selene peeked over the stairs, spotting Ishmeal. She sighed before darting across the stairs to her room. She knew he saw her but still moved fast.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Hoggle smirked darkly. "Yes." he said simply. He watched her get dressed before leaving the room. He stuck his middle finger up after her. "What a brat.." he muttered to himself before rolling over on the bed. "He's been back in her life 5 fingers and she's already a daddy's girl." he said with a laugh. Ishmeal watched as Selene moved to her room. Avoidance. Now it was even more clear.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:58 pm

Selene reached her room, it wasn't that she was trying to avoid just one, but both. She was quick to dress into the same thing her daughter was in. From behind, they looked like twins, only she was a little taller than her daughter. Desari knocked lightly on her mother's door before coming in. "Mother? Have you made a decision yet?" She asked softly before going to her. Selene had sat herself down in a chair, near the window. She sighed lightly before looking at her daughter. "Yes...yes I have." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Hoggle groaned slightly before pushing himself to his feet. He proceeded to get dressed before stretching his hands above his head. He moved out of the room before placing his hands on Desari's hips as he moved up behind her. He leaned his mouth next to her ear. "We're going out." he said, before she had chance to say anything he flitted with her in his arms. Ishmeal leaned his head back on the sofa as he sighed. He then made a decision of his own. He stood himself up and made his way outside.

---

Arthur and the other slayers submerged themselves outside the manor. Arthur was stood near the entrance as the door was opened. Ishmeal closed the door behind him, before he had chance to react Arthur's claymore slammed into his back as several crossbow arrows pierced the front of his body. Ishmeal fell face down in the dirt. Arthur then slammed the claymore into the back of Ishmeal's neck. Ripping through the flesh and muscle. The cheer force and sharpness of the blade cracked through his bone, completely decapitating him.

No sound was made with the slaying of the fat vampire. Arthur signalled for a few of the slayers to dispose of the body. They had positioned themselves down wind so the vampires inside couldn't even smell them. The slayers took the body and proceeded to dispose of it. Arthur re-positioned himself.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Selene scowled at Hoggle as they left, then turned and faced the window. Caiden watched then go as he approached the door. He had noticed Ishmeal leave but hadn't heard the slayers outside. He knocked gently before entering Selene's room. She turned to him, her eyes were seemed to hold their own internal war. Desari growled at Hoggle as he took her. "What are doing?" She hissed, trying to free herself from his grip.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Hoggle looked to her when they were a good distance from the manor. "Leave them to it. They don't need you hanging around like a bad smell." he said with a raised eyebrow before laughing lightly. "Besides, you need to get out more you fucking hermit." he said as he cracked his back. He then backed her against a wall, placing his hands either side of her on the wall. "Besides, it's more fun out here." He said with a smirk.

---

Arthur opened the front door slowly, being careful to make no noise. He moved into the manor itself followed by some of the order. He moved slowly up the stairs, stopping down the hall from Selene's room. He gestured to the room, the order spread themselves out so there was no escape from that room. He then moved slowly towards it. He next to the door, hiding behind the frame.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Caiden tilted his head to the side. "Selene...look what your doing to yourself. If it makes it easier for me to leave, then I will." He said gently. Selene grabbed his arm. "No...I want you both here. I have made my choice...it is you Caiden." She said quietly. He looked at her, somewhat shocked. "Are you sure of this?" He asked, he wanted to make sure that she was happy.

---

Desari narrowed her eyes. "I don't stink, thank you very much." She said, raising her chin slightly. She rolled her eyes as he pinned her against the wall. "This is all you truly think about, isn't it?" She asked before giving him a shove. Pushing him into the opposite wall.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 am

Arthur stepped into the doorway. "Aww." he said with a smirk over his lips as his eyes landed on her. "Ah. We meet again it seems." he said with a raised eyebrow. "And you must be Caiden." he said as he reached in his pocket plucking out a piece of paper with the name on it. "Seems you slipped through our net last time. Don't worry. It wont happen again." he said with a smile. "Lucky me.. I get to kill two people in love." he said with a dark laugh as he pointed the claymore at them both. "Who's first?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:45 am

Caiden turned slowly as he heard the door open. Using his body to shield Selene. "Yes, well your net had flaws. Like it always does. You humans are so predictable." He said, a light smile appeared on his face. He remained calm as he eyed the man. Selene stood behind him, eyeing Arthur. Her hand gripped Caiden's arm tightly. "No one is going to die this night." He said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 am

Arthur turned the claymore over in his hands before looking up to them. "Well, one must always correct their mistakes. Plus, it appears I get to rather than the one I came for." he said with a tilt of his head. "3 if you count the fat one.." he said with a simple shrug. "Minor details." he cleared his throat lightly. "You'd be foolish to resist. The moment you move there will be so many arrows fired into your body you'd think you were a meadow infested with moles." he laughed darkly. "Now, if you please." he said gesturing them to walk through the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:03 am

Caiden hissed, curling his lips back slightly to reveal the tips of his fangs. Revealing his true nature, he put an arm around Selene's shoulder and walked forward. He had a plan, but first he would wait to see what the human would do. Selene moved close to Caiden as they walked, eyeing Arthur as they did so. They walked out of the door, seeing that there were more humans within there household.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:49 pm

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Isn't that nice, even blood sucking abominations fall in love." he said in a mocking tone, several of the other order members laughed. "The thing that's puzzling me however, is if you two are together.. alone in the bedroom." he said sparing a glance back before back to them. "What was the fat one doing here?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "I know what he's doing now.. his corpse is being burned to cinders. But what was he doing here before that?" he asked with a dark smirk over his lips.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Caiden narrowed his eyes as Selene's widened. She growled and lunged at Arthur, but Caiden caught her by the arm and pulled her back. "I kill you!" She hissed. Caiden pulled her back into her arms. "You will regret this." He said, his voice laced with venom. "It's none of you damn business, human."He hissed, he was angered by Ishmeal's death. For he knew his wife still loved him, and always would.

Last edited by shadowmere on Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Arthur laughed as she attempted to lunger at him. "I kill you!" he mocked. "Can't even string real sentences together anymore. Vile beings." he said with a smirk. "I regret nothing. I kill things that should have remained dead to begin with." he said as he brought the tip of the claymore to point it at Caiden's throat. "Non of my business? Forgive me for making small talk before you join him in the inferno." he laughed darkly. "I'm just contemplating which of you to kill first.. I could just kill you and be done with the mission I have been assigned. Then again I could kill her then take you as a prisoner back to the grand master. I'm sure he'd revel in the opportunity to correct what he had evidentally failed to do all those centuries ago. How long ago was it again?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Selene hissed again, her fangs bared. Caiden pulled her behind him. "You will do nothing to her." He growled. His eyes flashed yellow and cat-like, exactly like Selene's. He darted forward, knocking Arthur off his feet. He then turned and picked up Selene in his arms and ran back into the bedroom, crashing out the window into the dark night. Rain had begun to fall, thunder roared and lightening arced through the air.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Arthur snarled as he was knocked off his feet. He had placed members all around the manor. As they smashed through the window, arrows from crossbows sailing through the air. Two slammed into Caidens left thigh, forcing him into the ground whilst three others found his back, wounding him but not fatally. Arthur leapt through the window after them, sending his boot into Caiden's ribs whilst he was on the floor. The hilt of his claymore found Selene's jaw as he knocked her to the floor.
The order from inside the manor then came out to meet them, surrounding the vampires, blades and crossbows pointed at them in unison. "Leaving so SOON." He said adding emphasis to the word soon as he delivered another kicked to Caiden's ribs. "The party is just getting started."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Caiden grunted as the arrows slammed into him. He reached down and pulled the two arrows out of his thigh before he received a blow to the chest. Selene yelped as the hilt of the sword hit her. She was about to go to Caiden when she was surrounded by the rest of the Order. "Stop...please..." She whispered. It was rare that a vampire pleaded with human, for they thought themselves superior. But here, they had them cornered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard Choices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Choices   Hard Choices Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Choices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: