The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Long Time, No see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Long Time, No see - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 am

Hoggle looked back to Desari with a raised eyebrow before back turning back to Caiden. "I'm the one who turned her into a woman." he said with a smirk. He laughed lightly. "You got a name or should I just called you father as well?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Valdemar shook his head lightly, containing his laughter. Hoggle showed no respect for anyone par Heidi. Unless they had earned it. At the moment, this new guy hadn't earned an ounce.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:44 am

Desari smacked Hoggle across the back of the head. "Stop it." She said and glared at him. Caiden smiled. "My name is Caiden." He said, the smile still on his face. "It seems she is too much woman for you to handle." He said lightly. Desari smiled and walked up to him. "It's been a long time, papa." She said, using the name she did as a child.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her. "Well that was uncalled for.." he said as he looked back to her. "Is it? Unlucky." he said with a shake of his head. "Too much woman for me to handle? You have no idea." he said as he thrust at the air with a wink. "She's just plain dirty." he said with a shake of his head. "I blame the parents." he said as he patted Caiden's shoulder. "Tough luck." he said with a light laugh. He turned to address Valdemar once more, but he was gone.
He rose an eyebrow once more. "Bye then.."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 am

Desari shook her head as he left before looking back her father. "Where is mother?" She asked. Caidens expression went serious. "She is upstairs, I think it would be best to leave her be for awhile." He said calmly. Selene had brought her knees up under her chin, then buried her face into them. It was so hard to make the decision.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:08 am

Hoggle looked to Desari before back to Caiden. "You'd think being in the middle of this family thing would make me uncomfortable and want to leave.." he said as he sat down, making himself comfortable. "It's like you don't know me at all." he said with a wink. "Ohhh, I get it! She's trying to choose between you and fatso." he said as he raised a finger. "Not much of a competition really is there.." he said with a raised eyebrow. "I mean look at you then look at him." he said pointing between the two.
"You're her husband." he said Ishmeal sighed heavily, here comes the insults, he thought. "That abandoned her and her daughter for a good few centuries and then he comes along and shows her what love is again. Then you just turn up out of the blue and expect to take her back? He loves her and she came to love him. Like I said. There's no contest." he said simply as he outstretched his arms along the back of the sofa he was sat on.
Ishmeal lifted his head up as his eyebrows drew together. He looked across to Hoggle who winked in return as if to say 'I've got your back.'
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 am

Desari let out an irritated hiss. "Shut up, Hoggle, we already know all of those." She scowled down at him. Caidens expression remained stern. "I didn't just 'disappear'. I was always here, just not in plain sight, I was forced into hiding. Ambushed by the Order after completing an assignment." He said, repeating what he had told the others. He was getting rather annoyed with this man. He then turned to Ishmeal. "I won't hold it against her or you if she chooses you, but if she does. Take care of her." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 am

Hoggle looked across to Desari with narrowed eyes. "I'll say what I want." he said simply. "You could have let them know you were fucking alive. There's otherwise to do it than coming yourself. Then she wouldn't be in this mess." he said pointing up the stairs in the general direction of Selene. Ishmeal looked to him with a light smile. "That's what I have been doing." he said clearing his throat.
Hoggle looked to Ishmeal before back to Caiden once more. He looked to the moon outside then.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 am

Desari let out a hiss. "If all your going to do is throw insults at MY father. Get out. I mean it." She said pointing to the door. He may have bedded her but he had no right to treat her family this way. Caiden let Desari go on, he had been out of most of her life and he regretted it. "I did not know that Selene had taken another." He said, his eyes growing dark. "If I could turn back time, I would. Then we would not be in this situation." He said glancing at Ishmeal. "No offense to you."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Hoggle narrowed his eyes across to Desari before mimicking buttoning his lips. He looked to Caiden plainly, nodding his head. Ishmeal looked to him before standing up slowly. "If I could turn back time, I wouldn't change a thing." he said with a light smile. "I wouldn't change the love I have for that woman upstairs. I wouldn't change the fact that she's made me the happiest I have ever been." he said as his smile faded slightly. "I would change this situation, but no a single damn thing that has lead up to it." he said as he sat back down. "I love her. She has come to love me." he sighed even though there was no air in his lungs.
"I just want her to be happy now."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Selene had curled up into a ball, usually she wasn't like this. But she felt so vulnerable, so helpless. She didn't want to be disturbed, not by anyone. Caiden nodded his head. "I understand, how long have you been with her?" He asked gently. He was curious but he didn't want anything to happen. Desari sat down, sending a glare at Hoggle before looking at her father. She was happy that he had returned but she wasn't sure how she felt about Ishmeal.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 pm

"A few months." he said lightly as he rubbed his hands together. Hoggle winked across to Desari as she glared at him, licking his lips in a mocking seductive manor. He patted the sofa next to him, gesturing for her to sit down. Still not saying a word. Ishmeal looked up to Caiden before down to the floor once more. In looks there was no competition between them. Plus, they had history, they had a daughter together.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Desari scoffed lightly, she remained where she was. Crossing her arms in front of her chest. Caiden glanced at the two before back at Ishmeal. "I see...I won't hold it against you if she does choose you. But we do have a daughter together...I do reserve the right to see her." He said before smiling lightly at Desari.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Hoggle pouted across to her. Stroking the side of the sofa where he was gesturing for her to sit. "Naturally. No matter the choice you are her father. Nothing can change that." Ishmeal said with a light smile. Hoggle tilted his head as Desari, his lip still stuck out in a pout as he sniffled slightly. He gestured his head to the sofa.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:15 am

Desari rolled her eyes and walked over to where he sat. She raised an eyebrow to him before sitting down next to him, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Caiden nodded his head and glanced outside, the sun would rise soon. He then looked up the stairs. "It doesn't seem she will be making a decision anytime soon, I better get going if I am going to escape the sun." Desari immediately stood up. "Father, you know we have plenty of room here. You can use one of the spare bedrooms." She said, a hopefull smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:20 am

Hoggle smirked with a laugh. His arm snaked around her waist as he pulled her into him. He waved a hand to Caiden, wiggling his fingers as if to say good bye. His eyes narrowed as Desari stood up. He pulled the back of her dress, pulling her back down onto the seat. "Unless of course you don't want to hear certain things." he said with a smirk, before buttoning his mouth once more. Ishmeal stood up slowly. "You stay here with your daughter. I'll head off." he said as he cleared his throat lightly. He placed his hand on the door handle.
"Just let her know that I love her.. and there's no rush." he said as he pulled the door open, he closed it behind him lightly before disappearing into the disappearing darkness.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:28 am

Desari scowled at Hoggle as he pulled her back down onto the seat. "Is that all you think about?" She asked, a light smirk of her own appeared on her face. Caiden watched as Ishmeal left before turning his gaze on Hoggle. He raised an eyebrow at him. He honestly didn't know how to handle this, his daughter was all grown up now and he couldn't really tell her what to do. "Just don't let your mother hear anything, she in enough distress as it is." Desari's eyes widened, she was quite surprised.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:43 am

Hoggle smirked to her. "Well.." he said as he moved and kissed her neck lightly. Hoggle didn't turn to look at Caiden, he stayed next to Desari's neck. "It's not me who makes all the noise.." he said as he kissed her neck once more. "She's always bloody screaming." he said with a dark laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:47 am

Desari elbowed him lightly in the chest, yet smiling as he kissed her next. "I am not." She argued. Caiden rolled his eyes. "All right you two, that's enough. Go down to the basement where your mother can't hear you." He said, pointing a finger to a nearby door. "The walls are made pretty thick, I should know." A dark grin appeared on his face before it quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 am

Hoggle scoffed slightly as she elbowed him in the chest, slapping her thigh lightly. "She never shuts up.." he smirked against her neck. His head rose up then as Caiden spoke. "Back in the ay?" he said with a laugh. "We don't need to know the details.." he said shaking his head before turning his attention back to Desari. He stood himself up before flinging her onto his shoulder. He turned to Caiden then. "Don't wait up." he said as he made his way over to the basement door, slamming it shut behind him.

(Let the fun begin!)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:54 am

Caiden shook his head as he watched them go. He looked upstairs, he wondered how she was doing. He slowly walked up the stairs, running a hand on the rail as he did. Once he reached her room, he knocked lightly. "Selene?" He asked. No response, either she was ignoring him or fell asleep. "I will be here if you need me." He said before heading to one of the spare bedrooms.

(Yep XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time, No see   Long Time, No see - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time, No see
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2