The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Return to Phoenix Manor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Return to Phoenix Manor Empty
PostSubject: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:59 am

A month had slowly dragged by, Arianna watched Elena's progress as a vampire. The girl seemed to handle it quite well, although when feeding, she tended to stay away from the children. Arianna couldn't really blame her for this. Yet there were going to be times when adult humans were not a feeding option. Elena had found her new abilities rather exciting, her quick reflexes allowed her to get out of the way. Sometimes when Arianna would raise her hand to swat at Valdemar, Elena on instinct would cower. It was getting better for her, slowly but surely.

"Are you ready?" Arianna called from the washroom to Valdemar. She was pinning her hair up with some small strands hanging down. The dress she wore was silver, the corset was a slightly darker shade of silver. Small, white beads decorated the corset in unique designs. She wasn't only dressing up to appear in front of the Empress, but it was a celebration as well. Arianna had to admit she was slightly nervous, it had been awhile since she had been to a celebration.

Elena was already dressed. Her dress was dark blue with a black corset, her hair flowed freely with a few braided pieces here and there. It felt rather odd to her, wearing something so fine and elegant. Arianna would smile at the girl when she caught her running her hands over it. Elena would feel eyes upon her and she would stop and put her hands behind her back.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:42 am

Valdemar finished tying his bow tie with some difficulty. He shook his head lightly in the mirror. The past month had flown by. He had never seen Arianna happier than he has with her being a mother. He frowned slightly in the mirror at the thought that he couldn't make her that happy himself. He then cleared his throat as he heard her call to him. "Yeah, yeah." he said as her looked at himself fully in the mirror, giving a wink.

He picked up his jacket from the chair, sliding it on slowly. He moved over to the washroom, leaning into the door frame as he looked to Arianna. He moved behind her slowly, wrapping her arms around her waist as he placed his head next to hers. "You look beautiful." he said as he kissed her cheek lightly. He smiled to her with raised eyebrows. He then turned his head over to Elena. "Not that she needed all this work to look beautiful." he said with a nod.

He unwrapped his hands from her, to allow her to finish getting ready before he moved over to Elena. "Now then." he said with a slight tilt of his head. "You wouldn't have happened to see Elena around here would you?" he asked her with a raised eyebrow. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he knelt down to her. His hand reached slowly into his pocket, plucking out a small red rose.

"I have a present for her." he smiled to her lightly before chuckling. He leaned forward and placed the rose in her hair. "You look as beautiful as your mother." he grinned to her lightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 am

Arianna looked at Valdemar through the mirror, she smiled and let out a whistle. "You look look rather handsome this fine night." She said as she finished with her hair. She then looked over her dress, brushing away any stray strands of fabric. The corset was rather tight but it didn't bother her.
After all, she didn't need to breath to live. She then grabbed a matching silver shawl from off the chair and wrapped it around her shoulders. Then walked out of to Elena and Valdemar.

Elena smiled at Valdemar and shrugged. "No I don't think I have seen her." She said, her eyes twinkled lightly as she played his game. She held very still as he placed the rose in her hair, she reached up and gently felt it. "Thank you." She said a little quiet. She was still shy, especially around Valdemar.

Arianna chuckled and moved beside Valdemar. "Look, your making her blush." She said, leaning into him slightly. "Shall we go then?" Her arm moved around his waist as Elena moved to open the door. The panther was coming along as well, he himself knew he had a short amount of time to live. Besides, it had been awhile since he had seen the Empress.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am

Valdemar looked back to Arianna. "What can I say? You're a lucky lady." he said with a wink. His eyes moved back to Elena then. "My pleasure." he said to her with a grin. "I have that effect." he said as he pushed himself back to his feet. He moved his arm around her as his lips found hers. He pulled his lips away from hers slowly.

"It's such a shame that we have to go.." he whispered to her. "I'd love nothing my than to see that beautiful dress going flying over my shoulder. See how it looks on the bedroom floor." he smirked to her, still in the low whisper so only she could hear him.

He chewed his bottom lips slightly before turning back to look at Elena. He knew that she hadn't taken to him as much as he had Arianna. He didn't blame her. It was her previous father's fault. She wasn't just nervous around him however, when ever there was a male visitor she would react in the same way.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:33 am

Arianna smiled and returned the kiss eagerly yet slowly. Her eyes closed as her cold lips were pressed against his. Her hand slid up his back to the side of his face. Once his head pulled away from hers, her hand slid from his face and down his chest. "I will take you up on that offer when we get back." She whispered into his ear. A light smirk crept over her lips but turned into a smile as she looked at Elena.

Elena opened the door and moved out it, she stopped once she reached the the cobble walkway. She turned around to look at them, the panther stood by her side. He let out a huff, urging them to hurry up.

Arianna chuckled lightly and intertwined her fingers with Valdemar's. "Come, let us go so we can return quickly." She said, another smirk came over her lips as she pulled him out the door. Shutting it once he was out. The panther huffed lightly and started to move off.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 am

Valdemar's eyebrows wiggled at Arianna. "I look forward to it." he smirked. He looked down to the panther as his eyebrows came together. "Looks like old kitty cat wants to get going." he laughed lightly. "Don't you mister kitty?" he said in a mock baby voice, the way Arianna used to speak to him when he was a cub.

He nodded his head lightly. "You heard your mother, chop chop." he said with a smile as he she closed the door behind them. The moon was full in the night sky, perfect hunting light. But unfortunately he'd already eaten and of course they had a prior engagement. He placed a hand lightly out to Elena for her to take is she wished.

He smiled to her warmly. "You don't have to walk with us if you don't want to." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:49 am

Arianna rolled her eyes as the panther let out another huff, flicking his tail at Valdemar as he lead the way. Elena giggled lightly at the panther, then looked at Valdemar. Arianna gave her a reassuring smile. "It's alright, dear." She said softly. Elena smiled and took Valdemar's hand, she may not trust males yet, but he had more than any other male she had come across.

Arianna smiled, slowly but surely they were making progress with her. Then she frowned, wait until she met Hoggle. Now that would be interesting to see her turn him down. He always expected women to flock after him.

Elena looked up at Valdemar. "How many of...us are going to be there?" She asked quietly, yet there was curiousity in her voice. She was still getting used to the fact of herself being a different species. "I'm just curious."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 am

Valdemar smiled to Elena as she too his hand. "Oh get going you miserable old sod." he teased to the panther. Vampire celebrations were always a good source of entertainment. Such as Hoggle tormenting Brutus and Heidi allowing him to take his revenge on him. He shook his head lightly. He anticipated Hoggle trying to get into Elena's pants. Then he'd soon find out who he should fear.

His eyes then moved back to Elena as she spoke. "Ohh, all of us I should expect. Heidi always tends to invite the bulk, there'd only be the outcasts that wont be there." he tilted his head lightly. "But as for the ones you know.. of course the empress and no doubt Brutus.." he said trailing off as he mentioned Brutus.

"But don't you worry about a thing. No-one will lay a finger on you. I promise." he winked to her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 am

The panther hissed slightly but kept going, Arianna swatted his chest. "Be nice, or I will make sure we stay a really long time." She said, dragging out the last three words. Her hand gently ran up his back. Barely touching it, sending sensations thorugh his body. She smirked lightly and moved ahead a little ways.

Elena nodded lightly. "I see...is there anyone I should watch out for? Besides Brutus." She said, she would be sure to stay away from him. She didn't plan on leave either Valdemar's or Arianna's side. Yet she was sure that they would encourage her to go out and mingle with the others.

Arianna watched the two with a smile. In truth, she was a bit nervous to attending this event. She knew that a certain someone was going to be there and she would make a point to avoid him. She would also make sure he didn't get near Elena, their daughter.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Valdemar tutted loudly. "You just try it." he said with mocking narrowed eyes before grinning to her. He shivered as she touched his back. His head tilted to the side as his eyes fixed on her backside. "Mine.." he muttered quietly. His attention was then snapped back to Elena. "Ah, well. Everyone has their own traits that makes them worthy of avoidance." he said honestly. "Even my beloved." he smirked as his eyes moved to Arianna.

"There'd be a number of reasons to avoid her. But I'm drawn in by two of them." he said as he pretended to scratch his chest but clearly gesturing to Arianna. "Just stick to staying away from Brutus for now. You'll get to know the others and then you can decide whether to avoid them or not." he said to her with a smile.

He rubbed the side of his face lightly. There wasn't many people that he didn't get on with. Hoggle was a mere annoyance, he always meant well though, he was just a womaniser. Which in all fairness was a trait of the vampire race. It was rare for them to select one mate.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Arianna tsked lightly then smiled at him. 'Always' she mouthed to him, then moved ahead a ways. Looking back at Valdemar once again, noticing his gesture towards her. A smirk played over her delicate lips as she turned and moved forward again. They were slowly making their way to the Phoenix Manor. Although, at this rate, they wouldn't get there until sun rise.

Elena nodded her head as Valdemar informed her. "No questioning that." She said with a nod, then looked at Arianna. "She seems rather jumpy." She said, quiet enough for Valdemar to hear. "May I ask if there is a specific reason?" She asked, looking up at Valdemar.

The panther had already moved farther ahead, he didn't bother to wait for the trio. He knew his way there, plus, no one dared to attack him. They knew who he belonged to and the power that she had. Most vampires only tolerated him, others rather enjoyed his company. "Come on you two." Arianna called back to them.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Valdemar bit his bottom lip lightly 'ooft' was the only sound the managed to escape his mouth. He smiled down to Elena. "Good girl." he said with a wink before she asked her question. He knew exactly why she was jumpy. She had a right to be jumpy. But he simply looked at her with warm eyes. "She's not jumpy, she's excited. She's like a big child at festivals and celebrations." he chuckled lightly.

His eyes then moved to Arianna as he speeded up to her, still with Elena's hand in his thus bringing her with him. He grabbed Arianna's back side, out of view of Elena, smirking. "Well let's hurry up then shall we?" he said before he pulled Elena onto his back. "You grab the flea bag." he said to Arianna with a grin, saying it loud enough for even the panther to hear.

"I'll meet you there my love." he said as his lips pressed firmly against hers. One hand holding Elena onto his back, the other finding the top of Arianna's neck. He then broke the kiss with a smirk before he kicked off from the floor, flitting towards Phoenix manor.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 2:35 am

Arianna smiled lightly and seemed to calm down a bit. At least Valdemar would be there with her, and Elena. She had found comfort in even her. She then laughed at Vlademar's comment. "This I will admit that he is right." She said with a smile. Elena made sure not to trip over anything as she was drug over to Arianna.

The panther growled lightly and emerged from some bushes, he had heard Valdemar but he would let this one go. Arianna smirked and rolled her eyes. "You had better watch out, my dear." She said, about to pick up the panther when Valdemar kissed her. She smiled against his lips and quickly stroked her tongue across them. "Alright." She said, then bent down to pick up the panther gently.

Elena held onto Valdemar's back as they went, she could have flitted herself but she didn't complain. There were a lot of things she was still getting used to, even after a month of being a vampire. Arianna soon arrived after them, gently placing the panther down his paws. "There you go." She said, patting his back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:54 am

It had been some time since the trio had came across Heidi. Today however, she was less in a pleasant mood than she had been the previous time. She was lounging in her usual red robe, not even ready for any celebrations during the day. She wouldn't allow people to touch her in any manner to get her dressed, nor did she bother so herself.

Her eyes went to the grovelling Vampire man infront of her feet, and she felt her temper rise. He'd been rejected by the Orb of Sanguine, and that meant he was an outcast. Every Vampire knew what would happen if they were rejected by the sacred Orb. Her green eyes shifted along towards where Brutus was, then her maids, then back to the man.

Her fingers drummed against the arm of her throne before she smiled lightly, and it didn't meet her eyes. She was forming something in her mind, not even listening to the grovelling man at her feet, begging to redeem himself, to try again at the Orb, to do something that he wouldn't be forever outcast and hunted.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:06 am

Valdemar slid Elena from his back, keeping her hand in his however. His eyes moved over the festivities that had already begun outside. He traced his gaze over the various vampires, lords, ladies and commoners alike. His attention was then grasped by Aro. He wore blue robes, with a silver trim, he was moving about the various vampires who were flocking around him.

Aro was supposed to be the next emperor after Elijah until he chose Heidi over him. He had never forgiven Elijah for that. Valdemar's eyes burned, he had had no troubles with Aro until the day that he blackmailed Arianna. From that moment on he was a different man, cold and pointed. That was until he regained the love of his life. He wouldn't let Aro steal her away a second time.

His hand tightened slightly on Elena's hand, he turned his face to her, smiling lightly.

----

Brutus's tongue traced across his pointed teeth. His red eyes transfixed upon the grovelling man before Heidi. As soon as he heard the words escape Heidi's lips he would destroy every trace of him. He revelled in the fact that their were vampires that got rejected by the orb. Back before he brought forth his true form, he would feel pitty for them. But since that day he was nothing but beast.

Every other male vampire around Heidi seemed to be some what flirtatious. But he no longer felt those desires. The only desires he had were to kill and to protect Heidi. He had promised Elijah to protect and obey her. He wouldn't break that promise is she ordered him to kill the pathetic vampire before her.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 am

Arianna moved beside him, also scanning the gathering crowd of vampires. Aro was last vampire her eyes happened to set themselves on. A slight hiss escaped her lips as she took a step back but then remembered Elena did not know of that incident. She quickly calmed herself and moved back to Valdemars side.

Elena was shy and seemed to hide behind the two, this was an entirely new experience for her. But she trusted that her new parents would protect her, as would the panther. The panther sensed her anxiety and gently rubbed his head on her leg, pushing her forward slightly.

Arianna looked back and smiled to her. "He will protect you when we are not around. I know that you are shy but try to mingle among them. If anyone gives you trouble, come and find us. The panther will take care of the rest." She said moving to the side a little to allow Elena to step forward. The girl took a deep, unneeded breath before nodding her head.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:35 am

Heidi tilted her head to the side, finally focusing back on what the man was saying. She sighed lightly, before pushing herself up from the throne and holding her arms out either side of her as a signal for the maids to come over to her. "I'm afraid it's too late for you...." she lingered, expecting the mans name but received no reply. She shrugged one shoulder gently.

"Those who are rejected by the Orb of Sanguine are no fit Vampire. You wouldn't want me to get in trouble with the Druid Vampires now, would you?" she said sweetly. "And I'm sure Brutus wouldn't like it if I did either," she smiled, tilting her head as her maids began to find her dress and unwrap her gown.

"Kill him, Brutus," she said simply, sighing a little as one of the maids was beginning to wrap material around her body, but she didn't look away from the man infront of her. She could hear the celebration outside her throne room and pouted a little. She didn't know whether she was in the damn mood for celebrations, but she'd see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 am

Valdemar laughed lightly. "Once she gets mingling she wont care about where we are." he said with a grin to Elena. He watched her head off with the panther before his hand snaked around Arianna's waste. "Must we mingle?" he said with a slight pout. "I have other things in mind." he said as his fingers tapped against her hip suggestively.

Aro moved through the crowd before finding his seat. His eyes were drawn to the panther before to the young vampire following it. He sniffed the air slightly. A new vampire it would seem. A light smile moved over his lips as he pushed himself to his feet. He moved over to her slowly.

---

Brutus laughed slightly, although it sounded somewhat like a growl. Brutus shook his head as his opinion was mentioned. He stepped slightly closer to him. As soon as she gave to order he was upon the man. He gripped his hair, pulling his head back. His claws traced over the man's now exposed throat. Brutus could hear muffled pleas.

His eyes then moved to Heidi. A dark, thankful smile moved over his lips. Before suddenly a loud crack echoed off the walls. The man's head fell lifeless to the side. Brutus the gripped the top of his head and his shoulder. Seemingly with ease he ripped his head from his body. Blood sprayed up into the air.

It sprayed all over Brutus before he dug his fangs into the man's ripped neck hole.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 am

Arianna smiled and patted his chest as she watched Elena move amongst the crowd, the panther close behind her. "I know." She said, looking up at him. "Yes, we must mingle amongst them." She said, brushing her lips along his cheek before dragging him into the crowd. "I'm sure the Empress will be curious of Elena's progress."

Elena moved amongst the other vampires, smiling shyly and nodding her head to them in greeting. She constantly reminded herself to stay calm and that the panther was there with her. He would allow the vampires to greet her, but if she became uncomfortable, he was there to step in. As he did with Arianna when she was first turned.

Arianna led Valdemar to a table with wine glasses, only they were not full of wine, it was blood. She lifted one to her lips and took a sip of the rich liquid. It seemed to set her mind at ease. She then picked up another glass and offered it to Valdemar.
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 am

Heidi watched the man be torn and she smiled lightly. She was moved away from the spray of the blood, then tutted at Brutus. "Brutus. You're all unclean now," she sighed, but lifted her arms for her dress to be shifted over her head, and then turned around for it to be tightened at the back with the thick dark ribbon. She placed her hands on her lower stomach as the corset pushed her chest up, stomach in, and waist tight. Her eyes shifted over her shoulder to her protective 'pet.'

"Seems there's a lot outside," she mumured, brushing her hair forwards, before blinking as the maids pulled her hair up into an updo, sealing it in with many clips. Her eyes plained a little and she ran a finger over her deep red lips, before turning around once she felt they were done, stepping into heeled shoes. This, unlike many of her other parties, was a vampire only attendance.

She brushed her hands down her golden dress and spun once, holding her arms out. "What do you think Brutus?" she taunted gently, before looking to the others. "Go tell the guests I'm coming shortly, and apologise for the lateness due to a unacceptable Vampire being destroyed," she smiled sweetly to one of her butlers.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:08 am

Valdemar smiled lightly as she patted his chest. He then rolled his eyes. "They're all so boring.." he mutter lightly. "I'm sure she will." he said before clearing his throat. Aro's eyes were laced with curiosity. He moved over to her, stopping in front of her. "Good evening." he said with a slight bow of his head. "Aro Beaumont." he said with a light smile. Valdemar rolled his head from side to side before he was handed the wine glass.

He took a swig of it, swirling it around his mouth before swallowing it. His eyes moved over the crowd of vampires with a sigh. "We could be having so much fun right now." he smirked to her. "But nooo, you have to be miss does as he told." he teased with a wink.

---

Brutus smirked to her as he finished draining the blood from the corpse. He looked to the window, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. He nodded with a slight grunt as he moved back towards her side. His eyes moved over her form plainly. He shrugged lightly before nodding with a dark smile over his lips.

He licked the blood from his fingers as the stench filled his nostrils. "Why we go?" he asked gruffly. "Heidi no happy." he said observantly. He looked to her with a slight tilt of his head. She truly was the only one he showed the slightest bit of emotion too.

He watched as the butler hurried from the room before his eyes moved back to Heidi, questioningly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 am

Arianna rolled her eyes lightly, then leaned over to his ear. "Perhaps we can sneak off for a bit, when we get the chance." She whispered, blowing slightly into his ear. "You cannot rip my dress though." She said, pulling back to look at him. She set her glass down on the table, having finished, a immediately came and filled it. Then bowed and moved off to fill other glasses. Her eyes scanned the crowd, spotting Elena but not Aro.

Elena's eyes flicked up to him, she offered a light smile. "Elena, my name is Elena." She said quietly, her fingers intertwined behind her back. The panther stepped in front of her, hissing quietly and flicking his tail in annoyance. He knew this man and knew that he did something to Arianna. Yet he was an animal, he could not fully comprehend what it was that happened.

Elena reached down with one hand to gently scratch his ears before her eyes moved back to Aro. It was evident that she was nervous but not as much as when she first arrived.

Last edited by shadowmere on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica
Vampire Leader
Jessica

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 am

Heidi watched her butler disappear and waited for the message to be said, before her eyes slid back to Brutus idly. "Glad you approve," she teased gently, before looking across to the mirror by her side. She moved over towards it, staring at her reflection for a moment, before leaning down and picking up the golden necklace with the chunky red ruby heart, pulling it up and clipping it behind her neck.

"It doesn't matter if I'm happy or not, Brutus," she murmured, watching the heart rest itself by her breasts, before looking to him in the mirror, her green eyes piercing through the reflective surface and back into his red ones. "We must go. Whether I'll be pleasant or not is a different matter. Someone best keep me entertained," she sighed quietly, pulling a bracelet onto her wrist.

Her head cocked to the side as she pushed her ruby earrings into her lobes, turning back around to him, she observed the blood on his body and tutted. "You're going to cause a little havoc," she grinned idly, before beginning to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:27 am

Valdemar's eyebrows rose as he smirked to her lightly. "I promise nothing." he winked to her. He downed his drink, allowing the maid to fill it back up again. He titled his head to the side as he looked to Arianna. "And I thought being a mother would have made you.. boring." he grinned to her. "I say we go and make some more." he said moving his eyebrows slightly. Knowing full well that vampire's couldn't conceive.

Aro smiled to her lightly. "A pleasure." he said as he looked down to the panther. His eyes flashed slightly, a flash that sent fear into the hearts of even the bravest vampire, a panther would be no problem in forcing him to back down. "I don't believe I've seen you around here before." he said as he raised the glass of blood to his lips. "Your first celebration?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "You're in for a treat." he said as he traced his finger around the rim of the glass.

---

Brutus grunted slightly. He licked the blood from his arm then as he looked to her. His eyes narrowed as he shook his head. He knew she didn't expect him to entertain her, unless she wanted carnage and blood shed, that he could muster. He nodded with a dark laugh as she mentioned the havoc he would cause. "They try." he said, meaning if they tried to attack him, he'd rip them apart even worse than the vampire moments ago.

His eyes moved over Heidi's form. He looked to one of the maid's. snatching a scarf type material from her. He then draped it over Heidi's shoulders. His eyes cold and stern.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:42 am

Arianna chickled lightly, taking another small sip from her glass. "Well then, if you are going to. We will have to wait until after." She said, teasingly. Giving him a slight wink before her eyes moved over the crowd. She scanned it idly, catching Elena in her sights again. She became slightly concerned as she noticed the girl was talking to someone, but she couldn't see who. "Where is he?" She muttered to herself. Her scan of the crowd becoming more intense.

The panther took a step back but let out another slight hiss, quiet enough for only Aro to hear. Elena reached down to gently scratch his head again. "Easy." She said quietly to him, then lifted her gaze back to Aro. "Yes, it is my first celebration." She confirmed with a nod. Then her eyebrows came together slightly. "What do you mean?" She asked, slightly curious but still wary.

Arianna continued her search, taking another sip from her glass. Her search becoming even more intense. She honestly preferred Elena to be talking to Hoggle than Aro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to Phoenix Manor   Return to Phoenix Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to Phoenix Manor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next