The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Liliandal Gilbarco

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RubyBroadbelt of buckland

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:35 am

Name: Liliandal Gilbarco
Nickname: Lilly
race: Elf

origin: thought to be of Mithindril (history will explain) but now lived in benedictus
birthdate: this is unknown (history again) but just to be safe 4 shines on the 13th sun
Titles: none

eye colour: silver blue
hair colour: whitish blond
height:5'8"
weight: 125
Skin tone: pale
build: curvy and alittle bit toned due to her work

Inkning and pericing: only for earrings
Appearance and attire : Pictures at the bottom, (ok this it won't let me post the pics i want on here so my avatar pic is what she looks like,) she wears a long sleeved dress, silver most of it and blue underneath it also has a square neck line.

personality: very sweet, shy, kind, innocent, very respectful towards everyone.
Dominate character trait: kindness and humility

Description of home: benedictus has been her home for the past 10 annos. she lives with her family on the second floor of her dads store.
Sense of humor: loves to laugh as well as make people laugh but if you use perversion on her she'll either not get it at all or it will take her a while.

Habits:
twirling her pointer finger in her hair.
Talents: signing but she only does this when she's alone, trading, and she is very skilled with her walking stick.
Hobbies/pastimes: making pudding and eating it. reading, daydreaming and sculpting dolls from woodchunks for her sisters.

Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: single has never had a relationship
social class: middle
desease/problems/disabilities/addictions: none ...well maybe to pudding

Educational background: traveling with her dad she learned the sum of numbers as well as reading and writing.
work Experience: traveling trader

Parents names and occupations: Elven parents unknown, human parents are Guy and Ruth Gilbarco. Her dad used to be a traveling trader but stoped to work in the store and care for his wife when she fell ill.
Family: Elven family is unknown, human family lilly has 3 siblings willow who is 10 annos, James who is 9 annos, and Hellen who is 7 annos.
Alliance: family and some people in benedictus

philosophy on life: she loves the world and life, she loves everyone one even if they are undeserving of it.
life quote: "there is beauty in everything one simply has to look for it."

Religion: human

weaponry: long walking stick and dagger
favourite weapon: long walking stick

inventory: walking stick, pouch of money, dagger, of course when she is traveling she will have lots of wares such as spices, some vegetables that wont go bad during long travels, clothes, furs, and a few weapons. of course a steer will be pulling the cart and a goat will be tied to the back of the cart.

biographical: having traveled her entire life she knows the manly art of self defence and can do alot of damage with that walking stick of her. However she has never killed anyone she avoids that at all costs. oh PS never get between her and her pudding.

History: Guy Gilbarco was in the wilderness when he found a baby Elf wraped in a silver silk blanket with gold threaded lettering reading "Liliandal." being of good nature he took and cared for the child bringing her traveling with him everywhere, where she learned alot. Lilly traveled with her father till she was 9 annos when Guy fell in love with a Benedictian (idkxD) Ruth. They married and started a family, Guy decided to settle in benedictus where he bought a place made the first floor a store and the second floor their home. Lilly has been help running the store and taking care of her little sisters and brother but now that she is 19 annos she will be taking over his old job of being a traveling merchant.

Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:48 am

Accepted Smile As for the the picture, I'd suggest uploading it to photobucket or something and just pasting the link at the bottom, so people can see it xD
Back to top Go down

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 am

Thank you and i will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:16 am

it won't let me post links on here Sad it says i have to be on this for 7 days before it will let me.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:17 am

Odd... Send me the link in a private message and I'll post it for you Smile
Back to top Go down

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:20 am

Ok thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:26 am

nvm it says the same thing for that too Sad well my profile picture is her and i guess that'l have to do till i've been registered for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:54 am

Here is my friends character, it won't let her post it so she asked me to.

http://unpics.com/pic/fantasy/4732/12074.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liliandal Gilbarco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liliandal Gilbarco   Liliandal Gilbarco Empty

Back to top Go down

Liliandal Gilbarco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Elves-
Jump to: