The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest Empty
PostSubject: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 8:44 am

The day went on slowly, Selene could hardly wait to get home. She missed her daughter and had enough of other vampires aside from her. She thought about what had occured, she really wished that she could talk to Ishmeal again. She wanted to set things straight and hoped that he would see it that way. She rolled over on the bed, looking at the window and the sun peeking through. Of course the bed was far enough away that the sun wouldn't touch her. Another thing that she missed, there was a lot of things that she missed as a human.

-----

Desari was sitting on the edge of the bed, after an hour or so of laying there with Hoggle. She slowly pulled her cloths back on, smirking slightly. He was only going to take them off later. She turned her head back slightly to look at him. "She should be back in a couple of hours. I have to do some things before she gets here. Your welcome to accompany me if you wish." She said as she stood up. Then she walked over to the mirror and started to brush her hair. It had gotten a little out of hand from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:03 am

Hoggle had his eyes closed as he felt her sitting on the end of the bed. His arms were still folded behind his head as he spoke. "It depends what you're doing and what you're wearing whilst you do it." he said as a smirk moved over his lips. "Maybe I should relax for a while until she gets back. Conserve energy." he grinned.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:08 am

Desari rolled her eyes. "Even with your charms, I don't think that is enough to get my mother into a bed. I am going to feed the horses, they are inside so we are protected from the sun." She reached over and tugged his arm. "Come on you lazy bum." She teased gently. Then got up from the bed and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 am

Hoggle opened an eye to her with a smirk. "We'll see." he said before making himself even more comfortable. "Like I said, It depends what you're going to be wearing. My suggestion is nothing." he said with a raised eyebrow before closing his eye once more. "Then I might consider it." he said smoothly. Cracking his fingers as he made them into fists before relaxing them once more.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 am

Desari sighed. "I'm not going to win with you, am I?" She said before moving to the dresser. She slowly looked through the clothing. "Ah ha! Here we go!" She said, a smile appeared on her face. She brought out some black leather pants, they were the ones that hung low and were sort of tight. She then pulled out a white laced shirt. The sides were held together with laces as well as part of the back. "How about this?"
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:20 am

Hoggle shook his head lightly. "No." he said simply. His eyes were kept clothes as he heard her searching in the wardrobe. He didn't open her eyes as she spoke. "I said nothing." he said with a light smile over his lips. "That's what I'll be wearing." he said with a shrug. "So if you want your mum to see a naked vampire feeding horses with her daughter.." he said, still not opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 am

Desari scowled. "Why don't you put your own clothes back on, or do I need to find you some too?" She inquired. She wasn't going to do it. If he didn't want to get up and get his own clothes, thats fine. She would just leave him there and go feed the horses without him. She shrugged and headed into the wash room. She started to change into the other clothing, the other ones needed to be washed anyways.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Hoggle rolled his neck slightly. "Tch.." he muttered. "Anyone'd think you were my wife, giving me orders like that." he said raising his eyebrows before opening his eyes once more. "You better be putting that outfit on." he called into the washroom after her. He swung his legs over the side of his bed and pulled on his trousers. Leaving his torso and feet bare as he scratched the back of his head.
He stood up and walked over to the washroom, leaning into the door frame as he tilted his head. "What a view."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Desari was looking in the mirror, putting her hair up so it would stay out of the way. "Well someone has to order you around." She said plainly. Then turned to him once she had finished with her hair. She had the outfit on, it fit her figure perfectly. The leather pants clung to her figure, defining everything. The shirt was a little loose, that was how it was made to be. "Is that you saying that I am beautiful." She asked, walking up to him slowly. Making sure to sway her hips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:57 am

Hoggle folded his arms over his chest. "No-one orders me around." he said shortly. His eyes roamed over her body, taking in every curve of it. "It's my way of saying get back into bed." he said with narrowed eyes. His eyes not moving from her chest as he spoke. "I've suddenly got some more energy." he said with a smirk. "Forget the horses."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:26 am

Desari smirked and folded her arms across her chest. "Well then, you will just jave to catch me." She said with a sly smile. Then, in the blink of an eye. She was gone, she rushed down to the barn and quickly took care of the horses. Then sped back in the house and into the basement. Surprisingly, it was well furnished. Not dark and damp as you would expect. Desari clung to the ceiling, waiting for him to come.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:35 am

Hoggle rose an eyebrow to her. He smirked as he watched her disappear. He shrug lightly before heading back into the bed room. He sprawled himself out onto the bed. Kicking of his trousers before throwing them on the floor. He laid atop the covers with a smirk, awaiting her return.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:41 am

Darkness crept through the sky, the last rays of sunshine raced to the horizon. Selene had her things packed and ready to go. She walked downstairs and payed the inn keeper. He only grunted as she set the coins down. Her butler had the carriage door open. "Thank you." He bowed and closed the door after her. Soon they were off, she glanced out the window one last time. Looking for a certain someone. "You got what you wanted, Valdemar, I hope your happy."

---

Desari hung onto the ceiling, she watched as the dark soon overcame the sun. She groaned slightly, her mother would be home and she didn't want her to see Hoggle...naked. She sighed and gave up. She dropped down to the floor and walked back to the room. "Okay Hoggle, you need to get some clothes on, and I mean it." She said as she leaned against the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:44 am

Hoggle rolled onto his side as he looked to her in the doorway. "I think. You need to take some off." he said raising an eyebrow to her as he moved his legs off the end of the bed. "There's a lock on the door, right? Which means we'll know when to stop." he said teasingly. "That's if you want to stop." he said seductively with a smirk spread over his face. He could be very persuasive when he wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:48 am

Desari rolled her eyes. "You know the answer to that, but my mother will be here soon. And please don't act like this in front of her." She said as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Please." She said, pouting slightly. Her hand gently stroked the side of his face, then it ran through his hair. She glanced at the door every now and then. Just waiting for her mother to walk in on them. Wouldn't that be a sight.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:52 am

Hoggle rolled his eyes lightly. "How would you have me act then?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Oh good evening madame I'm your girlfriends new companion." he retorted in a posh sounding voice before his expression turned plain. "I don't think so." he said rolling his head around slowly. "If your mother doesn't like me, fair enough. I'll move on." he shrugged it off lightly.
He grabbed his trousers and pulled them on, along with his shirt. "I'll be how I want with her." he said simply.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

Desari got up and walked to the door. "Fine." Was all she said before walking out of the room. She walked to one of the front windows and peered outside. She caught glimpses of the carriage coming up the drive. "Here we go." She sighed and waited for her mother to come. The carriage came to a halt in front of the large wooden door. Selene stepped out and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:01 am

Hoggle smirked as she walked from the room before disappearing from the mansion entirely. He left nothing behind that gave a clue that he was actually ever there. Except for some various marks he'd left on her body of course. He had, had no intention of meeting her mother. To him, he had no relationship with Desari, she was a bit of fun that he enjoyed having.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:08 am

(oh what a player)

Selene opened the door and smiled gently to her daughter before giving her a hug. "I missed you." She said gently. Desari smiled lightly and returned the hug. "I missed you too. How was the performance?" She asked, pulling back. "Oh, the usual. I came back later to check some things out. Only to find the people were already dined upon." She said with a slight shrug. Desari nodded. "I will be right back. I have to show you something." Desari darted upstairs to get Hoggle but found that he was not there. She growled slightly and stalked back downstairs. "Sorry mother, I can't find it. I will have to show you later." She said, slightly distracted. Selene tilted her head. "Did something happen while I was gone?" Desari snapped out of it and quickly shook her head. "No, nothing at all." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:10 am

(And I think that is pretty much it xD)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:14 am

(Yep, I can post the next topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest   Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother Returns to an Unsuspected Guest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Essentia-
Jump to: