The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Welcome to TFK Roleplay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoe
God
Zoe

Welcome to TFK Roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to TFK Roleplay.   Welcome to TFK Roleplay. EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:26 am

Hello, and Welcome to TFK Roleplay, if you haven't worked it out, that stands for; The Five Kingdoms Roleplay.

Before you get started, be sure to read as much on this site before making a character. Knowledge is power and power is... good... Nevermind! Anywho. Once having read everything there is to know about this roleplay, I bet you think your a pro. Not really. Just kidding, but you are getting there. Now you know how to do bits and bots, its time to make a character.

Now, everyone always makes the mistake of making a character sometimes bigger than they can handle. I'd suggest, and this is a suggestion only, if you a new to forum roleplaying to make a character without much ability or difference, and slowly develop said character when you get used to it. Hell, even make a new one which could be a vampire, with a knack for juggling! Be imaginative.

Respect is the key, In Character (IC) and Out of Character, (OOC).

Please respect moderators, follow rules given to you by them. If you disrespect my moderators, you will be banned after three warnings.

Other than that, have fun and enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Welcome to TFK Roleplay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: General Information :: About TFK Roleplay-
Jump to: