The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Market district

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Market district - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Rynn nodded her head. "Half and hour, yes I know it is long but I need room for the horses." She said with a shrug. "They need space as well." The filly nickered in agreement and nudged Rynn's shoulder. "Alright we are going." Her master scowled a little before shaking her head. "Stay close now, don't want you to get lost in the hoard." She said, gesturing to the crowds. Then she started to walk to the main gates, leading the mare right by her.
Back to top Go down
RubyBroadbelt of buckland

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:30 am

"oh you don't have to worry about me." She smiled lightly, she knew how to get around the 'hoard' something every city girl learns and being a trader helped alot. Weaving in and out of the people coming and going, thankfully the noon rush was deminishing. Lilly kept close to Rynn and the mare.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:25 am

Rynn lead the mare on, glancing back every so often to make sure Lilly was still there. They soon were out of he city gates and the landscape expanded greatly. From the cramped alleyways to the lush, rolling hills of the terrain. "Off we go, would you like to ride the mare? As to not hurt your feet?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:38 am

Lilly smiled as she rested her eyes upon the landscapes, this is why she loved doing what she did. She looked over at Rynn then the mare, maybe just alittle nervous. She had on boots on and she was used to walking long distances. "what about you?" Honestly she never rode a horse before the only beasts she ever rode were cows and she hadn't done that very often.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 4:34 am

Rynn shook her head. "Guests are always first." She said, stopping. "I will have a hold of her lead, so she won't run off with." She said reassuringly. "Besides, I wouldn't be selling her if she couldn't be ridden." She said with a smile, maybe this would change her mind about the mare. If not, then at least they were on their way to the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Lilly twirled her finger in her hair and giving a light smile alittle nervously"Thank you." She walked over to the side of the horse and looked up ~ whoa taller then a cow~ she thought. Feeling pathetic she glanced at Rynn for some guidance not really knowing how to go about it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 am

Rynn nodded her head. "Your welcome." She said, then her eyes widened as she realized why Lily was looking at her like she was. "I'm sorry. Here, step onto my leg." She said, patting her thigh as she kneeled down alongside the mare. "Human stepping stool." She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 am

Lilly smiled again letting out a small chuckle, she used her leg to awkwardly climb up onto the horse. Her stomach was on the horses back and she was hanging there strangely till she wiggled her leg over. Sitting up she looked down at Rynn with a nervous smiled "i'm pathetic ain't I." Her finger went to twirl her hair agian.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:47 am

Rynn kept the mare steady. "No, it is expected for first time riders. Now sit up straight, don't slouch." She instructed gently. "Since she held still, it is best to let her know she did a good job by rewarding her with a pat or treat, if you hav one." Rynn said, gently patting the mares neck. The mare was calm, sensing her rider was new.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:03 am

Lilly nodded listening to what she told her. SHe patted the mares neck "good girl and thank you for being patient with me." Maybe it was odd or perhaps just being an elf she had a feeling the mare kinda understood. Sitting in a princess puss position she put her heels down as she held onto the horse with her thighs. Doing this as if on instinct she glanced down at Rynn as she became unsure "Am I doing it right?"
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:15 am

Rynn nodded. "Yes, you catch on quickly." She said patting the mares neck once more before pulling her forward into a walk. "Off we go." She said. "You don't need to hold on as tight when the horse is in a walk." She said, glancing back at her. "She might think that you want her to run." She warned but thankfully the mare was still calm and kept a slow pace.

A few minutes went by and the farm came into sight, various fields held about ten horses each. The stallions had their own individual pen, to keep them from fighting. "Here we are." Rynn announced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:00 am

Lilly nodded vigorously and loosened her grip on the mare "noted."

Her eyes widened in awe when she saw the farm. "You have quit the place here." Looking at the various horses that were in the pastures. "How many horses do you have?" She asked looking around.

(idon't know if i did that right)
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:11 am

(It's fine, but make your posts a little longer Very Happy)

Rynn smiled as she stopped the mare in front of the barn, she kneeled down once again for Lily to use her leg. "I would say around thirty horses, most of them are mares." She said, looking out across the fields. A stallions scream split through the air as a large, black stallion came galloping over. He skidded to a halt at the fence line, letting out a whinny. "Easy, Dare Devil." Rynn said calmly.

Last edited by shadowmere on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:26 am

(you can count on me mo capitan *saluts* lol)

Lilly swung her leg around on her stomach she steadly got on her stomach again she slid off feeling for her leg with her foot. "Wow that many horses, you must really like them." She stated sliding off the mare and landing on the ground she put a hand on Rynn's shoulder for support. "Thank you." She said looking at her "that was a lovely ride." Patting the mare's neck "and thank you." She smiled at the mare and Rynn.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:40 am

Rynn nodded her head as she stood up. "Yeah and I also inherited the farm from my father." She said, opening the doors to the barn and leading the mare inside. She lead her into a stall, undid the rope halter and walked out, closing the door behind her. The barn itself had fifteen stalls, eight of them held horses. Mares with foals or others with injuries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 am

Lilly slowing walked into the barn unsure if she was allowied to enter tit or not. She smiled "that was very nice of him." She looked at the stalls with the other horses in them she awed at the mother's and felt sympathetic for the injuried horses. "have you ever sold horses outside of Benedictus?" She asked looking back at Rynn.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:49 am

Rynn smiled lightly. "He wouldn't have given it over to anyone else." She said, filling up water nuclear and giving the horses grain. She didn't mind that Lily came in. "Yes I have but rarely." She said, scratching a foal on the nose. "I like to be close in case something happens to the horses."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 8:31 am

Lilly's smiled widened she loved to see good families. She then got the feeling as though she was getting off topic. "Do you need any help with anything." ok she knew she was still getting off topic might as well offer to help just in case, if not then they can discuss buisness. She ran her fingers on the wood to a stall, it must have been nice to be out in the country. what was she thinking the city was all she knew traveling to city to city she got alot of country. well no matter she was still curious what it would be like to settle in one spot but the landlords would probably not sell an elf land.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

Rynn shook her head. "No, I am done anyways." She said, wiping her hands with a rag before turning to her. "Now I can show you the ones I have fire sale." She said, leading her or of the barn, she patted Dare Devil on the way. He gave a kicker and followed them along the fence line until he had to stop because the fence ended. "Here we are, an assortment of mares and geldings, ranging from ages three to ten." Sh said, gesturing to the horses in a pen. Most o them were grazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Lilly nodded and followed her out of the barn. She giggled as the stallion pranced along the fence. "He must really like you." she commented. leaning on the fence to see the horses her smiled broadened. "no doubt about it you have some quality livestock here." Scanning the horses in the pasture " are they all the same age or what are their ages?" getting straight tobuisness. they all looked healthy and well built, pulling a cart would serve to be little work for these magnificant beasts. her only worry was the price tag but she could perhaps make an investment, looking at the quality of the creatures she guessed she would have too.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:11 am

Rynn smiled. "Yes, he does. He is top dog around here." She said, turning to look at Dare Devil for a moment before back at the other horses. "He isn't for sale, so don't bother asking." She said with a chuckle. "Like I said, their ages range from three to ten. All of them are trained though." She said with a nod. "What gender are you looking for? Gelding? Mare?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 am

Lilly nodded slightly and holding her hands up "wasnt gonna." Refering to Dare Devil. Thinking over her options males tended to be alot stronger then females. She also wanted one that would be of use for alot of years to come but she didn't want an inexperienced youngen. "Gelding, perhaps around the age of four or five."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am

Rynn gestured to some of the horses. "Most of he geldings are around that age. That one there might be your type, he is strong and well built." She said, pointing to a bay gelding, he was larger than the others. He was calm and flicked his ears at the two humans before walking over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market district   Market district - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Market district
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Benedictus-
Jump to: