The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

New Discovery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

New Discovery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 am

Herbert looked to Marcus with a light frown. "I trained with Edgar. From when I was 10 until I was 30. The last 10 years I trained without Edgar, him being 10 years older than me." he said turning to look at Amelia in the door. "I don't fight any more." he said as he sat himself back in his chair. "I heal. I don't harm." he said sternly, the warmness going from his tone as he said it.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:31 am

Marcus watched Herbert as he spoke, then he looked to Amelia. Giving her a slight shrug. Amelia leaned against the door, her arms crossed in front of her chest. Her eyes narrowed and stern as she listened to him speak. "We will leave you then." She said before turning to leave once more. Marcus growled slightly in frustration. He knew she wouldn't stop until she had achieved what she set out to do.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Herbert cleared his throat as he moved over to his cupboard, stroking down the wood lightly. His hand wiped over his face as he looked to them. He hadn't fought in years. Why should he help her kill a king? He had said that he would help anyone that needed. But this was going too far. He moved back to his chair, sinking himself down into it. He knew what Edgar would do. King or not he train her to fight just for the hell of it. That's where they differed.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:26 am

Marcus walked outside to Amelia who was waiting. "He's not a figher, Amelia." She noded in response. "I know...I just hoped that he would help." She said with a sigh. She looked down at her stub, deep in thought. The skin was still irritated and red, yet there were signs that it had started to repair itself. "I wonder why he doesn't fight?" She thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:37 am

Watched the dying flames in the fire. It had been a long time since he'd fought. He had dedicated his days to healing people rather than hurting them. He spent most of his time in the woods and forests, collecting things for his experiments and meditating at the near by tranquil spots. He stroked his beard lightly as he heard them speak.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 am

Amelia sighed lightly as Marcus gave a shrug,s he then walked back inside. "Is there anything that you would be willing to teach. I know I am being rather forward with this but..." She trailed off. She was sure he already knew the answer. Marcus peeked back inside and watched them intently. "She wonn't give up until you do." He said before ducking to avoid a hit from Amelia, who scowled at him.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am

He looked around the chair to them with a light frown. "What did my brother teach you?" he said before clearing his throat. "No doubt he chose to teach you the fighting techniques and not the ways of meditation." he said shaking his head. "The only part of meditation he would use would be 'Don't fight out of anger'" he said, saying the last part in Edgar's tone. "He never did understand the concept of calm." he said laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:44 am

Amelia smiled lightly. "He mainly taught me martial arts techniques, you are right on that." She said, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "How he beat that phrase into my head, literally." She said, pointing to her skull. She shuddered slightly at the thought, for an old man, he knew how to hit. Marcus chuckled lightly, remembering the sight.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:50 am

Herbert sighed lightly before laughing under his breath. "I thought so." he said with a light smile. He rose himself up slowly. "Yes, he had a tendency to 'beat' things into people." he laughed. He pointed a finger at Marcus. "You laugh lad, but you'd have taken a few hits from him as well." he said smiling brightly. "Then you'd have a few less brain cells than you do now." he said with raised eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:53 am

Amelia smiled as well, sending a glare at Marcus who only chuckled in return. "Nah, my head is as hard as a rock." He said, nodding his head. "No wonder you can't learn new things." Amelia shot back with a raised eyebrow. Marcus huffed lightly before disappearing out the door. "I will stay out here." He said as he sat himself down, leaning his back against the wall of the house.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 am

Herbert smiled to them lightly. He hadn't seen his children in a while, so it was nice to have young people around again. He watched as he went outside before moving over to an old mug of dirty water. He picked it up and winked at Amelia. He then moved over to the window just above where Marcus was leaning and poured the contents out on top of his head. Herbert laughed brightly as his reaction.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:59 am

Amelia laughed and shook her head while Marcus grumbled and shook his hair out. "Haha, so funny." He said sarcastically before getting up and shaking his body, water droplets flew everywhere. Amelia stiffled a giggle and craned her neck to peek out the window. "Serves you right." She said beofore looking back at Herbert. Marcus huffed and made sure he leaned against a wall away from the windows.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am

Herbert beamed at Marcus's sarcasm. "As funny as your witty come backs." he said with a raised eyebrow. "Hmm." he said as he rubbed the back of his neck lightly. He turned to Amelia as he looked her over. She seemed to be the tense kind, that allowed her feelings to cloud her judgements. That he could help her with.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:04 am

Amelia smirked lightly and looked at Herbert. She then glanced down at her stub again, she could almost feel herself flexing her fingers. "Damn, do I miss that." She said lightly before glancing back at Herbert. "So..." She started. "What exactly do you know?" She asked curiously, but was polite about it. Marcus kept watch outside, his eyes narrowed but alert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Discovery   New Discovery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Discovery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Five Kingdoms Roleplay :: Forum Roleplay :: Wilderness-
Jump to: