The Five Kingdoms Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this New World of Magna. Where will you survive?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TATTOOS ARE INKINGS - 27/05/2011

Mithrindril

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
shadowmere

shadowmere

Mithrindril - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 1:56 am

Isadora looked ahead, her eyes closed. Her time with the goblins had taken a lot out of her. She tried to stay awake but couldn't. Anna and the dwarves nodded their heads to the elves and followed them. "It's a shame, I would have rather had the humans get it than the goblins." She said, looking back at it. It truly was a shame.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:02 am

Fenian rested his head against his wife's. "Sleep if you want to my love. You've had a long day." he whispered to her, kissing her cheek softly. He then turned his attention to Anna. "The goblins found it first, unfortunately." he said with a slight frown. "It was an impressive feet of construction. As are most thing from the dwarf's." he said with a light smile. "But at least you have an even more impressive city now."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:08 am

Isadora smiled lightly. "The tiger..." She drifted off. She knew he died and he fought well. She wanted him to have a warrior's burial, he deserved it. Anna nodded her head. "Yes, it's a shame." She said, looking forward again. "Our city now has more defences, it being built into the mountains themselves."
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:10 am

Fenian smiled lightly to his wife. "Sleep well, my love." he said as he kissed her cheek again softly. "Indeed, much like ours, made out of the trees themselves." he said in a hushed tone, so that Anna could hear him but so he didn't wake his wife. "I'm sure this new found alliance between our two races will be beneficial for us both now."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:14 am

Anna smiled lightly. "Yes, I'm sure it will. We could expand our trading to one another. I know you do not trade with the humans, but we do. Lately they haven't had much to offer." She said with a slight snort. Humans were beings that she didn't like. Destructive and power hungry, almost like the goblins.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:17 am

Fenian laughed lightly. "Well, the only thing they have to offer you that you can't get yourselves is plantation, I presume?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. "We can offer you plenty of that, along with anything your require from nature, that can only be grown in the sun." he said as he looked to the darkened sky. A light, satisfied smile on his face. He was pleased that he had his wife back in his arms. All he wanted to do now was get her home.
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 am

Anna nodded her head. "Yes, and some cloth and metals. But that's not much." She said with a slight frown, looking up at the sky. Scowling as it darkened. "Yes, your right." She said as they moved on. "What are we going to do about the goblins?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 am

Fenian laughed once more. "I'd have thought that you would forge your own metals." he said with raised eyebrows. His face went serious then. "They are fowl creatures." he said with gritted teeth. "But I gave them my word, if they let her go I would leave them intact." he said with a shake of his head. "Should they step out of line again however, I will wipe them from magna."
Back to top Go down
shadowmere

shadowmere

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:36 am

Anna shrugged. "We do, its just we experiment with some of theirs as well." She said, walking beside him now. The other dwarves remained at the rear, looking back every now and then to make sure they weren't followed. "Aye." Anna said in agreement. "Filthy mongrels."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mithrindril   Mithrindril - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mithrindril
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5